90

Yeonjun had been spying on Chaeyoung's parents' company for quite a while now. He made sure to let y/n and Taehyun know who were fine with it and promised to tell nothing to Soobin unless it got huge.

It had been a few weeks and everything was going fine. Yeonjun was currently going through his mail for the week when he was interrupted by Sunghoon, the spy he'd planted in Park Pad.

"I have news." Sunghoon panted and Yeonjun's lips curved up slightly as he invited him to sit down, handing him a glass of water which he downed on a second. "Talk when you're ready." Yeonjun said but the younger paid no heed and began to speak immediately.

"The Park's are holding a lavish event for all underground mafias aka people like you and your girlfriend's brother who do your work in secret." He spoke calmly and Yeonjun nodded leaning his hand on his chin."I overheard them say that Choi Corp was bringing them a lot of loss since you started producing wine since it was their forte and wanted to shut it down before they began to lose more." Sunghoon said a little nervous but the elder remained calm. 

"So they planned to invite you and murder you three there." Sunghoon ended with a sigh and Yeonjun raised his eyebrow and hummed. 

"Oh and there's something about their daughter Chaeyoung that you must know." Sunghoon said remembering something immediately.

"What might that be?" He curiously leaned in and Sunghoon bit his lip before answering.

"She was initially sent to sabotage you guys."

A defeaning silence hung in the air as Yeonjun processed his words. Sabotage us?Then it made sense. Chaeyoung became friends with y/n after he'd met her. Her parents were never around and she was present when y/n got kidnapped from school.But he stopped his thoughts there. She was genuinely upset when y/n got taken away then why-

"But," Sunghoon rushed to stop his boss from coming to a conclusion so soon."She dropped off their radar in the middle. She lied to her parents about not being able to damage you all but they found out and called her to LA to kill her and sent the clone in her place." Sunghoon licked his lips seeing Yeonjun's solemn expression and continued. 

"So now Chaeyoung's their enemy too. They say she got too soft or whatever but I'm glad shes on our side after all-"Yeonjun got off his chair and grabbed his car keys startling the boy.

 "Get around four passes to that event you mentioned earlier. Thank you for your hard work." Yeonjun said patting his back.

"Wait hyung," sunghoon stopped. "You're going to tell noona?"

"She deserves to know what a golden friend she's scored." Yeonjun smiled and left.

_

"Are you kidding me? What parent in their right mind would try to kill their own child?" Taehyun raged from next to Y/n.

"Poor Chae." She mumbled with an extremely troubled expression. "It must be so hard going through so much all by herself." 

Yeonjun nodded sadly patting her back comfortingly while Taehyun fumed with slitted eyes.

"Parents in the mafia shouldn't be allowed to have kids at all." Taeyong commented and everyone simultaneously agreed.

"Now what?"

"We crash their party and take them out before they take us out." Yeonjun said simply and all eyes fell on Y/n who was suddenly conscious of the eyes on her.

"What?"
"You can stay back if you want." Taeyong said knowing Y/n wasn't a fan of deaths and blood but the anger behind her calm composure said otherwise.