95

"Seunho was apologizing?" Taehyun scowled in disgust at what y/n had just said. 

"Emotional manipulation." Y/n sighed pursing her lips trying to hold back the flashbacks of him manipulating her to the point she hated herself.

Yeonjun scooted closer to the girl, his wound all wrapped up and held her hand firmly but gently.

"What's on your mind?" He asked and y/n leaned her head on his shoulder her exhaustion evident.

"Something about Seunho's apology felt odd." Y/n began uneasily. "It felt too honest. None of his apologies in the past were honest." 

Yeonjun hummed understandingly. "What would you do if it was honest?" 

Y/n thought for a while before she spoke, "I think I'd forgive him. I don't like holding grudges anyway."

Yeonjun softly chuckled making y/n look up at him from his shoulder with furrowed brows. "What?"

"Its just," Yeonjun stretched out his legs. "If this happened with someone else i don't think they'd forgive and forget. You really are something else." 

Y/n slightly pouted. "Hey I like living a life free of grudges and shit of the past. I don't want to live with that bitterness in my heart." 

"We're here." Taehyun announced and nudged a half asleep Huening kai, urging him to get out the car.

"Do you want to stay back? Tonight's been very exhausting for you hasn't it?" Yeonjun asked with his whole body turned to y/n.

"It has been exhausting but I'll come along. If anything you should be resting but you're not ready for that conversation." Y/n said and got out the car making her boyfriend roll his eyes at her playfully.

"Stay close okay?" Yeonjun mumbled holding y/n's hand and his other hand loading his AR-15 fully loaded in another hand. 

Y/n's eyes drifted to the unknown woman who was conversing with Chan and Minho about something serious before her eyes met Y/n's startling her to the core and causing her to look away.

Yeonjun mumbled a 'i'll be back' and left and the woman was now heading towards y/n who felt extremely threatened.

"You must be the renowned Y/n Lee." She began holding out her hand and y/n hesitantly shook her hand.

"I am." She spoke after clearing her throat. "How do you know about me?" 

"I was acquaintances with your mother. One hell of a woman she was." She recalled her lips curving up ever so slightly.

"You knew my mother?" Y/n's tone conveyed shock. The lady nodded. 

"The three of us were a rebellious bunch in school. The third person being Choi's mother who is dead." The lady said monotonously. She must really have been through some shit to talk about death so carelessly.

"I-I uh didn't quite catch your name." Y/n remembered. The lady smiled showing her pearly white teeth in the process that contrasted with the deep red lipstick she wore.

"Park Minyoung. The baddest of all them bitches out there." She said and y/n chuckled. "You certainly seem like one Mrs Park." 

"Call me minyoung please." She insisted and stopped when she caught something or somebody moving in her peripheral vision.  

Minyoung lowly whistled catching the attention of all the boys who were by her and y/n's in a jiffy and staring at their surroundings. They hadn't noticed how creepy it was until now.

"Split up into your respective groups. Y/n, you go in alone." She ordered and y/n pointed at herself in disbelief while Taeyong and Yeonjun shared worried glances.