53

Soobin's POV

"Where the hell are they?!" Yeonjun Hyung yelled his frustration evident as he looked at the empty basement.

"You got the wrong place." A very familiar voice said from the top of the stairs as he descended.

"Who are you?" Yeonjun asked in a defensive stance. "I'm the black sheep as one would call it." He said walking past us and standing in front of Yeonjun Hyung.

"I'm on yours and y/n's side don't worry about that." He said with a small trusty smile.

Yeonjun Hyung looked skeptical but he didn't say anything. "I'm Choi Yeonjun." He introduced locking his gun into his gun holder on his waistband.

"Pleasure meeting you Choi, I've heard a lot about you." The man says before shaking Yeonjun's hand.

"I'm Lee Taeyong. Now let's go save y/n."

_

"So you're saying they knew we were going to come today?" I asked in unbelief as Taeyong nodded. "That's why they provided your hacker with a wrong blueprint of the house." He says as we followed behind him through the marbled floors of the huge house.

"Then where are they?" Taehyun asked blinking twice to rid off the drowsiness in his eyes.

"Here." Taeyong said his eyes hooded as he pointed towards a door at the end of the corridor.

Torture Chamber.

Yeonjun Hyung wasted no time in kicking the door down and storming inside his bloodshot eyes making eye contact with Hyunwoo who seemed more than surprised to see us here.

"So you found out-"

"We're not dumb. Now give us y/n and you can leave this room unharmed." Taehyun snapped.

Just after Taehyun finished speaking we heard low whimpers and groans from behind making all of us whip our heads behind.

"Y/n!" We yelled seeing her state.

Lee Hyunwoo is dying tonight is all the three thought before they charged towards the smug looking mafia leader.

"Don't there's a trap!" Y/n yelled out her voice hoarse making us stop I'm our tracks as we looked at the ceiling which had a massive block of metal just waiting to fall.

"Stupid girl ruined all my plans." He snarled turning his head abruptly to the side making the bodyguard standing next to y/n push her to the ground from her kneeling position.

"Take your anger out on me not her. I showed them the way." Taeyong says finally walking in.

"I had a hunch that you were suspicious since the day you came back." Hyunwoo says with a clenched jaw making Taeyong roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Alright play times over Lee." Yeonjun said taking out his gun and shooting Hyunwoo's leg.

The men holding y/n back took a defensive stance around y/n while she looked so scared.

"Already here eh Yeonjun?" Sung-ho says walking in and standing next to y/n grabbing her by her hair, her cries of pain filling the basement.

"Let her go before I kill you." I say fuming in anger.

"And if I don't?" He teased with a smirk.

Yeonjun Hyung wasted no time in pointing the gun at Hyunwoo who was groaning on the ground and pulling the trigger without looking.

I turned my head around only to see Lee's limp body.

Atleast he's dead.

"YAH!" Sung-ho yelled dropping y/n to the ground and running to his almost dead boss.

"HOW DARE YOU YOU PIECE OF CRAP!" Sung-ho said grabbing hyung's collar and shaking him.

"That's you not me." Yeonjun said an unknown emotion swirling in his eyes.

"And I'm gonna get back to you for making y/n suffer so much." He says grabbing Sung-ho's collar and pushing him to the ground.

Taehyun walked to where the buff men were surrounding y/n and punched one of them in the jaw.

And then all hell broke loose.

Im sorry for not updating for so long you guys I got really busy with school starting this week so

I'm gonna try my best to update whenever I get time :)

Sorry again for making you guys wait!

<3