107

"Taehyun actually has to go to the US now?" Soobin asked in disbelief.

Yeonjun sighed. "Yeah. His parents want him to come back because a relative passed away." 

"Who's dead?" Beomgyu asked entering the room and got a glare from Soobin for wording it like that.

"Taehyun's relative so he has to go to the US." Yeonjun repeated and Beomgyu's eyes went wide.

"When we told Jieun that he's going to the US i didn't mean to manifest it." Beomgyu nervously chuckled. 

"Hyung my ticket-" Taehyun opened the door to see the three looking at him like deer caught in headlights. 

"What's this secret meeting about?" He asked raising his eyebrow. 

"I was just saying how much I'm going to miss you." Beomgyu said dramatically throwing himself onto Taehyun who frowned before pushing him off

"Anyway as i was saying," Taehyun began. "My tickets got booked."

"Really? For when?" Yeonjun asked looking up from his phone.

"Tonight." 

-

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." A yell echoed throughout the mansion.

Huening Kai and Chaeyoung shared a look before shrugging and going back to what they were doing.

"Wasn't that y/n's yell?" 

"Oh shit you rite." Chaeyoung stood up and dashed upstairs with Kai following closely  behind.

"MY SHIP IS GONNA SIIIIIINKKKKKK." She bawled on the floor while Beomgyu sympathetically patted her back.

"Thats what this crying is all about?" Chaeyoung asked entering the office where Yeonjun sat unbothered with his thick black frames on the bridge of his nose.

"We'll just have to wait a month and carry it out all over again y/n." Soobin said shifting in his seat next to Yeonjun.

"But Jieun will be gone by then." She sulked. 

Beomgyu sighed and grabbed y/n's face and squished it hard. "Listen up y/n, if they're meant to be, they'll meet again after he's back unless Taehyun gets a white chick and we disown him after he gets back but thats another story."

"Is that really how you're consoling her." Chaeyoung deadpanned.

"People who are meant to be together, will meet. We can't force such things angel." Yeonjun said walked to where y/n was sat on the carpeted floor next to Beomgyu and Chaeyoung. 

"I know." She grumbled before hugging his leg. Yeonjun smiled and patted her head. 

"Soft boi hours with my otp." Chaeyoung said wiping away a fake tear. 

"Well then, we better organize something for Tae before he leaves." Soobin spoke up sitting down next to Yeonjun who had y/n's head on his thigh while he stroked her hair.

"Let's have dinner at that kbbq place that opened near Y/n's workplace." Huening suggested. "Noona's been ordering her lunch from there everyday." 

"Can you like stop hacking into my food orders everyday." Y/n scowled while Kai giggled.

"It's to see whats good dont kill me in my sleep juseyo." He nervously smiled.

~

"Ji baby, you sure you don't want to tag along?" Y/n asked and Yeonjun slightly pouted in the back.

"No i'm fine. I'd just be intruding on your personal time." She declined with a small smile.

"You're part of the family now, Ji. You don't have to worry about that." Y/n said folding her legs and placing a cushion on top of it.

"I don't think i can face him." Jieun said and Y/n motioned to Yeonjun to leave which he did and shut the door on the way out.

"Why not?" Y/n softly asked bending a little to look at her downcast face.

"We were friends in highschool and then one day he just left. Without a word or a letter and now the same thing is about to happen." Jieun said hiding her face behind her hands.

"It won't happen if you choose to talk it out." Y/n said softly. "If you know you're going to regret talking to him then why not do it?"

Jieun was quiet because she knew the older female was right. She knew that the last time he left there was nothing she could do but this time she had a chance. 

"You can stay back if you want. I'll forward you the address if you change your mind." Y/n said patting her head and leaving. 

"Jieun's not coming?" Soobin asked and Taehyun's head slightly perked up. 

"Nah she's feeling a little under the weather." Y/n lied and Yeonjun already knew.

"Well, lets get going then. Have you taken everything Taehyun?" Yeonjun asked diverting the topic subtly to which thankfully nobody caught on.

"Yeah." Taehyun said as they piled into a Jeep. "I hope so." 

The group had an amazing time at the bbq place, some sharing words of sentiment and some joking about how they didn't want to see him end up with a white chick (Beomgyu).

Taehyun felt his heart get heavier as the car got closer to the airport. If he was being honest with himself he was really hoping Jieun would come along. He knew he'd done wrong leaving last time but the chance he had this time was already gone. 

The whole gang stayed with him till it was time to check in. Y/n bought him a neck pillow which Taehyun was very grateful for.

"Dont push someone else into the grave while you're at it. Oh and Chaeyoung wishes you a safe trip." Soobin said and Taehyun rolled his eyes playfully before hugging him. "Tell noona i said thanks." and then moving on to the oldest.

"Take care and update me regularly." He demanded and Taehyun slightly smiled and hugged him too receiving an additional butt slap from Yeonjun. 

"Get me some nice souvenirs." Y/n cheekily said before hugging the boy who just laughed in response.

"She really wanted to come Taehyun." Y/n whispered and he pulled back and nodded slightly a little happy that atleast she was willing to come.

Taehyun embraced Beomgyu and Huening together next and Soobin and Yeonjun joined in before laughter resonated.

"BEOMGYU'S CRYING." Huening kai laughed loudly and y/n rushed to his side rubbing his back.

"And he said he wasn't going to miss him?" Soobin said also rubbing his back.

"Just get out of here Kang Taehyun i don't want to ever see you again." He dramatically turned away into Y/n's shoulder while Taehyun just laughed.

"I'll be back soon so dont be too sad!~" He sang and on cue he was asked to check in.

"Well, i'll see you guys." Taehyun said holding his luggage and waved at the group who sent him off.

Beomgyu finally lifted his head of y/n's shoulder and his eyes widened. 

"Y/n?"

"What?"

"Jieun's here."

~

JiHyun have my entire heart. 

ALSO THE COMEBACK MOAVILLE IS QUAKING 

Also plsplsplspls stream the boys deserve a win for the hard work they put in :(