88

Soobin was hiding under the table of Yeonjun's office. It had been over two days and he didn't know how much longer he could stall.

"Oh my dear soobinn~" Chaeyoung chimed from the hallways and Soobin tensed up clutching the baseball bat in his hand closer to him.

"Come on now don't make this hard for me. If you love me enough you'll come out." She slurred. She had clearly been drinking and Soobin hoped it wasn't Yeonjun's or he'd skin her alive.

"Are you in here?" He heard her voice from the room next to the office and he knew it was now or never.

He got off the carpeted floor and made a dash for the room she was in and shut the door with a bang and locked it. He also but the baseball bat against the door for extra protection. 

"Huh?" He heard her wonder from inside as she tried to open the door. "How's it locked- SOOBIN!"

Soobin scoffed flipping his middle finger to the girl behind the door as he descended down the stairs and went to the kitchen to drink some water, something that the girl hadn't let him do in peace without making sexual jokes.

The banging intensified but Soobin remained unbothered. Instead he pulled out his phone that was blowing up.

THE SHIP HAS SAILED🌊🚢🌊

Huening Kai: Seoul my amazing city im never leaving you ever again

Beomgyu: Ah yes. Seoul's air is like fresh oxygen to polluted lungs

Taehyun: Stop being so dramatic and put the bags in the car.

Y/N: I'm so hungry I could bite someones arm off

Taeyong: No joke she actually walked off to go to the starbucks in the airport

Yeonjun: Oh lord Hyung please go after her

Taeyong: On it

Yeonjun: Wtf Beomgyu and Huening Kai are gone too

Taehyun: I'm with them and they're getting Y/n to buy them food

Yeonjun: Well atleast one of us is here and asleep

One of us? Soobin wondered. Was the Chaeyoung theory he'd told them actually true? 

Before his line of thought continued, he heard loud thuds indicating Chaeyoung was trying to escape.

Soobin slightly gulped. He didn't know if she was real or not so he couldn't hurt her yet. Instead he just opened up a cabinet under the sink and pulled out a box of cereal but instead out cereal, there was a gun and refills. 

Grabbing the two, Soobin walked outside onto the freshly mowed lawn and then he turned around to see Chaeyoung climbing down the window with the help of a blanket she'd tied to the window sill.

He had to give it to her for being smart. But now wasn't the time so he ran but was stopped with the feeling of metal on his warm skin.

His breath hitched. He knew exactly who it was and what it was.

Soobin turned around with his hands raised in the air, feigning surrender.

"You're a wise one. But your games end now." Chaeyoung fake smiled cocking the gun and Soobin shut his eyes.

But nothing came. 

When he opened his eyes two Chaeyoung's stood there, in the same outfit glaring daggers at each other.