Chapter 50 Caesarian

Lilith Ra P.O.V

It's been more than 2 and a half months, I will be due in three days, my stomach was humongous. My relationship with Gabriel was deteriorating.

"Here." He placed a plate of lamb chop in front of me along with the cutleries.

"I'm not hungry." I spoke.

"Just get some food in your stomach, at least do it for the baby, we have an appointment today to check the sonogram." He reminded. We were supposed to take the sonogram way earlier but Gabriel had some duties to run and meetings with Lucifer. I'm not even sure why we should go today as I was almost due.

I sighed before taking a few pieces and munching them in my mouth.

"Hey." Gabriella came in the kitchen along with Octavius, holding hands.

"What time is your appointment?" She asked me.

"In fifteen minutes." Gabriel answered her instead.

"You know I'm the only one here who's not having a baby." Gabriella suddenly says, before looking at Octavius whose eyes widen in horror.

"I think that can wait." Lucifer came in. Since Lucifer was in between the packs, he was allowed in both. What was he doing here though? He usually only arrives to train his wolf skills with Gabriel.

"Says the one who has two babies." Gabriella scoffed.

"I agree with Lucifer, you're too young to have one." Gabriel stated.

Gabriella is actually a year older than me.

"I'm older than Lilith." Gabriella exclaimed.

Exactly.

"I think they're right." Octavius cut in.

Gabriella gaped at him.

"Now you guys are on the same team?" She huffs, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I'm glad I don't have any little ones on the way, I'm not ready for one yet." Octavius simply states.

"So, if I were to be pregnant, you won't be happy about it at all?" Gabriella questions him.

"I won't be surprised if I ask you to abort it." Octavius says while Gabriel and Lucifer's attention snapped towards Octavius direction and their expressions turned solemn.

"I don't support abortion." Lucifer says sternly, as he slightly furrowed his eyebrows at Octavius.

"I don't support it either." Gabriel supported Lucifer's statement, as he gave a quick glance at me before focusing back on Octavius.

Octavius was left speechless, as he tries to say something.

"Stop harassing him both of you." Valentine joined. Since Valentine had the heirs of both the pack, she was more than welcome to join here, while she also assists in training Lucifer, letting her parents take care of the babies while she was out.

Octavius seemed a little relieved when Valentine entered.

"Do you support abortion?" Lucifer turned to Valentine, raising his eyebrows at her.

"I don't but it's his preference." She shrugs.

"Well, I for one would never abort a child of mine." Gabriella states before furiously walking out of the kitchen.

Octavius groaned before following behind her.

"Let's go, it's time." Gabriel held out his hand for me to take while I struggled to stand up from the chair.

As I stood up from the chair, I felt liquid dripping down my thighs and onto my legs, before a whole splash of fluid came down and immediately my contractions started.

"Lilith's water broke." I could hear Valentine shout.

My heartbeat accelerated as I tried to breathe in and out to cool myself down.

"Shit." Gabriel utters before carrying me bridal style.

He could carry me even when I'm pregnant?

He quickly went over to the packhouse emergency ward where he laid me down onto the bed and the pack doctors started rushing in to help me.

I held onto Gabriel's hand, gripping it firmly as the pain started to become unbearable.

They examined my stomach with some devices I was not sure what it was for.

"The baby's head is stuck in her cord; we have to do caesarian." One of the doctors let Gabriel and myself know.

I was afraid, I looked at Gabriel while he could see the fear in my eyes when they mentioned I have to undergo an operation.

I shook my head. "No, I don't want to go." I cried.

"We don't have time; the baby is losing oxygen." The doctor advised.

"Lilith, it will be alright, trust me, you won't even feel anything, you'd be asleep." Gabriel soothes me while my breathing was ragged and sweat started forming all over my face.

"You promise?" I asked him.

He kissed my forehead. "I promise." He whispers.

"Make sure she is back and safe." Gabriel told the doctors sternly while they nodded their heads.

Gabriel Zades P.O.V

I waited outside patiently, tapping my foot on the ground relentlessly, waiting for the operation to be over so I could finally see Lilith and my child.

"Is everything okay? What's happening?" I saw my mom rushed over to me along with my dad.

"They're doing a caesarian on her." I explained.

"Don't worry, she'll be alright." My dad soothes me as he noticed my concerned expression.

Who wouldn't be?

Yet, I was only 19.

Every one of us had dropped out of school, me, Lucifer, Valentine, Octavius and Gabriella. It was such a waste all those years of studying, we could have graduated last year. Lucifer and I had been busy trying to set up a business together since for now we had been financially supported by our highly educated parents.

We need the funds, and once Lucifer becomes Alpha, he needs them to support the pack as well as myself. But there is still debate on whether our packs would join a union. In that sense, Lucifer will be Alpha of both the packs but he turned it down and advised that I am the rightful alpha for my pack.

It was a while before the doctor came out of the room however he had a frown plastered on his face resulting my heart to beat frantically.

My parents looked at each other as they waited alongside me before waiting for the doctor to say something.

"I'm sorry." He starts. 

What do you think happened? For those fans of Lilith and Gabriel! This update is for luuuuuuuuuuna10 since she commented that she wanted to know more on Gabriel and Lilith's story! Thank you!

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters