Chapter 64 A Family of Hybrids?

Oz Wyllt P.O.V

"All this time I thought I was the reason for her death." I said.

Before I could react to anything, my father placed his hand on top of my head and restored the memories back into my mind.

"No!" I heard my mom shout.

I felt weak.

I remembered everything.

"How could you?" I asked.

"No wonder you kept him hidden, and yet I should have stayed away from you!" I roared.

My mother looked at my dad furiously, "This is all because of you." She hit him with electricity that came out from her fingertips, catching my dad off-guard and flying back, hitting the wall harshly.

My father stood up. "The truth will always find its way back onto the surface, my love."

"No!" She screeched and the both of them began their battle.

My mother was having a flock of crows fly towards my father while my father had fire emanating out of his fingers, burning all of them to the ground before they turn into phoenixes blossoming from the ashes and flew away.

"Morgana please, I know the woman I love is somewhere in there, the darkness has consumed you, fight it." My father begged.

"I'm sorry, mother." I whispered under my breath before I used my own magic where the plants from underground came up and wrapped themselves around her.

"The gift of flora." My dad uttered under his breath, seeming astonished.

"And fauna." I looked at him, before muttering a spell resulting in all the crows flying away. 

My mother faced up to the sky before she muttered a spell under her breath and lighting struck affecting me and my father, stopping our spells.

"You're making this very difficult for me." My father gritted his teeth.

"I know your quest. The High Priests chose you to end me and all that I have created." My mother sneered.

"Why would your own sisters want to end you? They need you to complete the sisterhood circle like how it was before. Your separation would only cause further chaos into this world." My father says.

Valentine Winters P.O.V

"You traded yourself for Lilith? Lorraine would have been the better option." Lucinda muttered under her breath, anger clearly showing on her face.

"She couldn't even if she wanted to, weren't you paying attention? He wants your sister." Adam cuts in.

"Let's go home." Gabriel sighs.

"Home?" Lucinda asks raising her eyebrow.

"We are not finished here." She exclaims.

"What do you expect us to do? We don't possess magical abilities." Gabriel retorted.

"My sister is in this mess for helping your mate." Lucinda pushed Gabriel harshly with her vampire speed.

"Enough." I shouted.

Lucinda glared at me.

"You have magical properties." Lucinda motions towards me.

"It doesn't work that way. I cannot afford to abuse my powers or I lose them." I said.

"Selfish cowards, all you care about is yourselves! I will find my sister myself!" Lucinda screeched before leaving the house.

Gabriel sighed, frowning.

"Let's go." Adam offered.

Lucifer Zades P.O.V

I tried to call Gabriel but he wasn't picking up his phone.

Gabriella and Evelyn came over to take care of Lilith.

"They're back!" Gabriella entered the nursery room where I was in.

"And Valentine is back with them." She added.

Valentine?

I quickly went out of the room and strode down the staircase.

"Where's Lilith?" Gabriel asked.

"She's in the medical room." Gabriella answered.

"Why? What's wrong with her?" Gabriel questioned.

"Nothing, calm down." Gabriella quickly responded.

"It's just a check-up on her vitals and see if she's alright." Gabriella replied.

Gabriel nodded before he walked away, surely to see her.

I looked over at Valentine.

Though I was relieved that she was back, I was incredibly furious.

"Octavius is calling me, I gotta go." Gabriella excused herself.

"I need to check up on Evelyn as well." Adamone says sensing the tension between us and quietly left.

"I know you're mad." She started the conversation.

"Mad is an understatement." I told.

"But it's not fair for you to be mad at me." She replied.

"Why not?" I asked.

"You did the same thing. I did what I had to for what I felt was right at that moment." She says.

I neared towards her.

"I'm stronger than you, I can take care of myself. I could have even brought Lorraine back by now." I said.

"Your abilities are no match to theirs. Just because you are a hybrid, does not mean you are immortal." She responded.

"Technically, I am." I stated.

"Being half-vampire makes me somewhat immortal, I age slower now." I continued.

She looked at me with wide eyes.

"How slow?" She enquired.

"Slow enough to live for a few centuries and still look like this." I told.

"That's impossible." She voiced.

"Lorraine taught me this." I told.

"That's why I've been wanting to ask you something for a while now." I said.

She looked at me to go on.

"Join me." I requested.

"Join you for what?" She asked.

"Be a hybrid like me." I suggested. 

Do you think Valentine should?

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters