Chapter 63 Twisted and Turned

Adamone Levi P.O.V

"Guess we wouldn't be needing the blood after all." Merlin states and gave a short glance at Lucinda.

"Lilith is back at the packhouse." Valentine voices out of the blue.

"What?" Gabriel asks looking at Valentine.

"Lilith is back." Valentine says as she stood up.

"But, how-." Gabriel started.

"Who cares how? she's back now go." Valentine shoos him.

"What about you?" Gabriel asks Valentine.

"I can't." She shows her hands being handcuffed.

"Still on the business I see?" Merlin motioned towards Valentine.

"This was a mistake." The man huffs annoyed.

"Where's my sister?" Lucinda cuts in looking at Merlin's son.

"Yes son, where is her sister?" Merlin asks with a smug look plastered on his face.

"She is none of your concern anymore." The man states in a stern manner.

Lucinda was about to attack him but before she could Merlin once again had her in his grasp immobilized with his magical abilities.

"Lay a hand on my son and I will turn you into ashes." Merlin warns before he releases her once more.

"Cut the act, you were never there for me." The man snorts.

"Maybe you should ask your mother why was that." Merlin narrowed his eyes at him.

"Leave the girl and open the portal." Merlin orders his son.

"No." His son refuses.

"Your timing is unfortunate here, do as I say, now." Merlin instructs.

With a wave of his hand, Valentine's cuffs evaporated into thin air.

"You cannot do this!" His son bellowed at him.

"You may be powerful being my son but remember, I am not only pure yet also an original." Merlin states.

"Mom's gonna be mad." The man says.

"I'm counting on it. She did ban me from my own world did she not." Merlin replies.

"Wait." I called out to Merlin this time, resulting in him looking at me.

"Her sister." I motioned towards Lucinda.

Merlin sighs.

"I cannot do anything, she belongs to him now." Merlin says.

"What do you mean?" Lucinda asks with a worried expression.

"That means, she's mine now." The man answered instead.

"She belongs to no one! She's already betrothed to someone else." Lucinda shouts.

"She's betrothed to someone who she doesn't belong to!" The man yells at her angrily.

What is happening?

"You're her mate. That's the obvious answer." Valentine suddenly speaks out.

The man chuckles sarcastically.

"You know nothing." He tells before opening up the portal and both of them disappeared into it.

Oz Wyllt P.O.V

"I asked you to bring the hybrid and in exchange you traded the werewolf girl for your useless father." My mom spoke while she was sitting on her throne.

"Nice to see you too, Morgana, it's been a while." My father spoke.

"Save it." My mom cuts in.

"I know why you are here." She says.

"Stop the business." My father ordered.

My mother laughed.

"You think you can just prance around here and stop me?" She questioned.

"Why did you bar me from entering this world if you feel I couldn't?" My dad questioned her back.

"I'm stronger now." She states.

"All that black magic has only corrupted you, it cannot win. Release the creatures you are holding against their will." My dad instructed my mom.

My mom scoffed.

"Try me." She says before standing up from her throne and her whole skin turned green while her eyes shifted to charcoal black.

"Enough!" I said, siding my mother as I stood in between to fight with my father.

"This is not your battle. Don't you remember what happened to her?" My father questioned.

"Of course I do! I spent decades trying to bring her back, she died because I was not there to protect her." I clenched my fists.

"What?" My father looked at my mother.

He scoffed.

"How dare you take away his memory?" He looked at my mom with anger fueling in his eyes, blazing orange.

"She died being consumed of your mother's black magic and turned nuts. She started doing rituals of murdering children before she took her own life." My father spoke.

I huffed.

"Lies." I said.

"Are they?" He sneered.

"Why don't you ask your mother." He suggested.

I turned to look at her. "Tell me it's not true."

She kept her lips sealed and I furrowed my eyebrows feeling my heartbeat accelerate, feeling slightly concerned.

"I said tell me it's not true." I repeated.

"I did what I had to, to protect you." She told.

"What?" I couldn't believe it. 

Some things took a turn, expected any of it? 

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters