Chapter 42 Ra Sisters Reunited

Recap:

"Your mate has been pregnant for a month now and yesterday she requested for an abortion after she recovered from the bullet wound." The second one responded.

What?

Gabriel Zades P.O.V

Anger was boiling inside of me.

"Which room is she in?" I asked furiously.

My wolf was ready to go on a rampage.

The doctors took a step back away from me as they noticed my expression.

"R-room 6." One of them stuttered.

Lilith Ra P.O.V

"I really don't think you should be doing this though, ma'am." The doctor advised.

"You don't understand, I'm not ready to have a baby, heck, I am not even 21." I stated.

"It's normal for young female wolves to be pregnant." She assured.

"Look at the youngest daughter of the Loupe Lycan pack." She mentioned.

I gave her a small smile before shaking my head.

"Look at how her mate is, it was clear she was his entire world." I spoke.

Everyone saw how Lucifer was. Despite his background, it was obvious that he would always be there for her and their children.

The difference between Lucifer and Gabriel was that Lucifer sees his mate as his top priority, Gabriel on the other hand sees his family as his first priority.

I understand that family does come first, but sometimes it would be nice if I could be shown the same importance.

To actually feel important in someone's life.

"The young alpha is a kind soul, ma'am. If you were not important, he would not have brought you to the packhouse in the middle of a war." She pointed out.

I huffed. "I can bet it was his wolf that forced him too."

I sighed.

"I'm ready." I assured.

The doctor was about to inject me with something when suddenly the door of the room swung open and in came a fuming Gabriel.

My heart rate instantly accelerated.

Shit.

Gabriel Zades P.O.V

"Drop that thing right now or there will be more bodies being prepared for the funeral today." I warned.

The doctor instantly put the injection away.

Lilith gulped looking at me with widened eyes.

I went over to her before grabbing her arm a little firmly.

"We are leaving right now." I try to say as calmly as I possibly could.

"No." She refused pulling her arm away from my grip.

"This is my body and it's my choice if I want to go through with this." She argued.

"I agree, it is your body but the baby is part me, and therefore this decision was supposed to be made by the both of us." I told.

"Now, before I lose my patience that is dwindling in a very thin line, I suggest you do as I say." I warned her.

I could feel my eyes were switching back from black to blue, as my wolf was trying to surface to take over, and once he does, there was no saying what he might do.

Adamone Levi P.O.V

"What is taking them so long?" I huffed.

"I'm feeling a little worried." Evelyn voices out from beside me.

"And a little nervous." She speaks.

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"I feel a little weird too." She continued.

My eyes widen. "Weird how?" Not again.

"No, not that kind of weird." She assured after observing my expression, making me feel relaxed.

"You know, I never knew what a mate was before." She suddenly said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"My wolf actually whispered mate when I miraculously aged." She told.

"The day you tried to throw that shampoo bottle at me?" I asked chuckling and her cheeks went red.

"My wolf then educated me on what that meant, when we were in the garden." She stated.

"Yea, I was pretty much surprised after your outburst knowing what it was." I chuckled nervously, scratching the back of my neck.

"Would you have told me eventually?" She enquired.

"About what?" I asked.

"Us being made for each other?" She inquired.

Before I could answer her, the door opened where Gabriel and Lilith came inside.

Gabriel looked to be furious for some reason, making me raise my eyebrow at him.

The moment Lilith's eyes landed on Evelyn, she was both happy and confused.

Evelyn instantly ran over to hug Lilith while Lilith wrapped her arms around Evelyn.

"You're back!" Lilith exclaimed, happily.

"But I don't understand, how are you still the same age?" Lilith enquired, looking at me for an answer.

"I chose to stay this way." Evelyn responded instead, grinning happily.

"What?" Lilith was confused.

Her expression went serious within a few seconds.

She pulled away from Evelyn.

"Why did you do that for?" Lilith asked.

Evelyn looked at me making Lilith's focus divert towards my direction.

Shit just got intense. 

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters