Chapter 43 Yes Baby No Baby

Recap:

Evelyn looked at me making Lilith's focus divert on me too.

Shit just got intense.

Adamone Levi P.O.V

Even Gabriel's focus was on me.

"Evelyn's my mate." I admitted.

Gabriel seemed flabbergasted. He had this 'how could you have not told me' look plastered on his face.

"What does that have to do with you wanting to stay in the age you are in right now?" Lilith enquired.

I'm that now?

"I just felt it would be better if I was closer towards his age-" Evelyn attempted to explain.

"Are you dumb?" Lilith cut her off.

"You just wasted years of your life; for a guy? Do you understand what a stupid decision you have made?" Lilith raged.

"You're the one to talk about stupid decisions." Gabriel scoffed from the side.

"This is different, she is my sister." Lilith defended.

Gabriel chuckled sarcastically.

"And that inside you is our baby." Gabriel stated.

Wait, what?

I looked over at Gabriel before my focus landed on Lilith.

"You're pregnant?" The words left my mouth before I could stall them as my eyes widened in utter shock.

Lilith looked speechless.

"Must you tell everyone now?" Lilith shrieked at Gabriel.

"I'll tell the world if I have to cause I am more than happy that you're bearing my child, and you were about to deprive me of that happiness when you decided to abort the baby." Gabriel spoke.

All attention went back to Lilith once more.

She tried to what?

Lilith stayed silent, biting her bottom lip.

"Leave." Gabriel instructed me and Lilith.

"No, I just got her back." Lilith wanted Evelyn to stay longer.

Gabriel Zades P.O.V

"You can see her later, our conversation on the other hand was not over." I told.

My patience was wearing thin.

I motioned Adam and Evelyn to leave.

Adam took Evelyn by the hand before leaving the room quietly and once the door was shut Lilith voiced out.

"Why did you have to do that?" Lilith faced me.

"It was the truth wasn't it?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"You don't even know why I even made that decision. It's not like I was happily making it." She fumed.

"So why did you?" I enquired.

Lilith sighed.

"I did it because of you." She answered.

What?

"What did I do?" I questioned.

"Exactly, the problem is you did not do anything." She states.

"You were never there, we barely even spoke the past month-" She started.

"I was busy with the war." I explained.

"There were lives at stake Lilith, what did you expect me to do? Drop everything and come home to you? I have responsibilities." I told.

"Of course not, but at least you could have assured me that you were there for me." She said.

"I was there for you, I am there for you now, am I not?" I inquired.

Lilith sighed, shaking her head.

"You're not understanding where I am coming from." She says before sitting down onto the bed.

I walked towards her frame before taking a seat next to her.

"What don't I understand?" I asked slightly calmer.

"I wanted to tell you." She started.

"I wanted to tell you so much that I was pregnant, but I never got the time. You were always so worked up with Lucifer and Valentine, I felt that you took me for granted." She confessed.

I sighed.

"Look." I said, picking up my hand to caress her cheeks before turning her chin to face me.

"I'm really sorry that you felt that way, I promise to be a better mate, okay?" I assured her.

She nodded; few tears escaped her eyes as she leaned against my chest for some comfort as I tried to soothe her.

A few comfortable minutes passed. 

"I'm not sure how I am going to break the news to my dad." I laughed nervously, assuming his reactions.

"He's not going to be so happy knowing you're pregnant with no wed-lock." I stated, imagining his expression.

Lilith pulled away from leaning against me, as she bit her bottom lip, obviously there was something in her mind.

"Everything okay?" I enquired.

"Can we not tell anyone else about this?" She then asks.

"Why not?" I questioned, kissing her cheeks.

She looked down.

"I don't think I want to keep the baby." She stated.

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters