Chapter 8 Phone Call

Recap:

"V-valentine's, s-she's-." I started.

"She's what?" Lucifer asked.

"She's pregnant." I answered.

Lucifer Zades P.O.V

I couldn't believe it.

Valentine was pregnant?

My child is growing inside her stomach?

Gasps were heard in the room and hushed whispers followed.

"Why was I not informed of this!" I yelled in outrage.

"She didn't want us to tell you." Lilith voiced out from my back.

I turned towards her.

"You knew?" Gabriel asked her.

She nodded her head.

"How could you make an 18 years old girl pregnant!" Valentine's dad bellowed, stomping towards me as I growled in rage glaring at him.

"Enough!" Valentine's mom shouted.

"Please." She pleaded.

"We need to work together to bring my daughter safely back home." She whimpered.

I frowned.

My phone suddenly rang with an unknown number.

Everyone in the room were observing me. I picked up my phone, pushing on the green button before placing it over my ear.

They surely can listen from their werewolf hearing abilities.

"Who's this?" I asked.

"Did you forget me that soon?" I heard my grandfather's voice on the other end and my breathing instantly picked up out of anger as it arose within me.

"Let her go!" I yelled.

He chuckled.

"I believe my great-grandchild is baking in her oven." He said.

I was silent.

"Not for long." He stated.

I clenched and unclenched my jaw in impatience.

"If you dare hurt what's mine in any way, I will not rest till your ugly head is no longer attached to your old body and I will eat every inch of you, flesh by flesh as your blood drips down my snout." I growled with not only mine but also with my wolf's voice as we said it in unison specifically on the last sentence.

There were a moment of silence before he hung up the call and I took the phone away from my ear, placing it back in my pocket.

"I'm going to find her and I will not sleep until my wife and my child is safe." I growled before stomping out of the house, transforming into my wolf and sprinting away.

Evelyn Ra P.O.V

I woke up, moving to the side and exhaled.

Suddenly the reminiscences came roaring in when Adamone and my sister were fighting each other in the woods.

My eyes immediately fluttered open and I sat up.

Where am I?

Whose bed am I even sleeping on?

I looked over at my own body.

Why does my legs look longer?

I saw the washroom just a few steps away as I quickly scurried towards it.

Shutting the door closed, I looked at myself in the huge mirror. My eyes enlarged at the image in front of me and my breathing hitched.

I touched my breasts that grew overnight to make sure it was real. My appearance looks much to an adult and I could swear that I grew taller.

What happened to me?

I screamed my lungs out.

Someone came rushing to the door, barging it open.

"What happened?" Adamone asked looking over at me.

'Mate', my wolf instantaneously said.

What's that?

Damn, he smells so good.

Snap out of it Evelyn!

"What am I doing here?" I enquired.

"Calm down." He held.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned, taking the shampoo bottle in my hands to fling at him if he dares to near me.

He kissed me without my approval, only god knows what else he has in his mind to do to me.

Pervert.

"Evelyn, relax." He told.

"Answer the question!" I alleged.

"This is my room, I'm supposed to be here." He answered.

I lowered down the shampoo bottle.

"Then why am I here?" I queried.

"Put the bottle down, I'll clarify the whole thing." He says.

"Did you rape me?" I asked feeling overwhelmed at the thought.

"What? God no, now drop the bottle down!" He bellowed getting impatient with me.

I know it a late update. I'll try to be fast! Either way hope you enjoyed! Comment your thoughts!

PLZ VOTE

PLZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

Valentine Winters