Chapter 52 Theodore Hale

Theodore Hale P.O.V

I know I should not have done this but I had to.

I've been secretly meeting the elder hunters. The other young hunters have been coming too, to provide food and water and build a shelter where they are trying to make use of the now-abandoned hunter's building.

The Warrior brothers never fail to visit their father. They haven't gone rogue yet like what the wolves had previously mentioned. I've been teaching them some training that I have learned in the pack and slowly educated the elders on how to shift back into their human form.

They have been coming closer to shifting, they just need a little more time. Not even my brothers know of my deeds, they don't understand where I am coming from. They murdered our father, how could they let that slide so easily?

Though they have not mastered shifting, we are able to mind-link towards one another and they instructed me to steal the young alpha's baby. I had no chance to even get near towards Lucifer's twins without the protection of Valentine and Lucifer, practically guard dogs if you ask me, it was so frustrating.

But then I heard that Gabriel's mate was pregnant and I had to take my chances. Gabriel never personally got to know me, what a fool he was to have believed every word that rolled out of my tongue. He didn't even know who was his pack doctors?

I brought the baby, reaching the elder hunters. The baby started crying as I placed it onto the ground, it was a girl. Yes, I lied to Gabriel that it was a boy while in fact, it was indeed a little baby girl.

They started circling the baby in their wolf forms, growling lowly.

Out of a sudden, a white and black wolf appeared as they immediately started attacking the hunters.

What?

How did they know?

More wolves from the pack followed as they easily pinned the hunters down. I gasped as I tried to run, shifting into my brown wolf and fleeing from the place. There's no mercy for betrayal in the pack. The punishment is either exile or execution depending on the level of treason.

I could hear one of the wolves following behind me, though its size was smaller than my frame, it was surely swift in its speed.

Within a few seconds, it pounced on me, tackling me onto the ground as it pinned me from above while I growled and struggled to be set free.

Once there was contact between us, sparks flew jolting my whole body while something inside my head whispered 'Mate".

What?

I tried to sink my canines into its skin but the wolf was quick in dodging my attacks. Something inside me didn't want to hurt the wolf but I was more than wanting to clasp my teeth into its flesh.

I turned my body around to make the wolf hit the ground. From what I could notice, the wolf had silver fur and it was on full defence mood but never on offence for some reason.

That didn't stop me from the sudden urge to finally being able to sink my canines into its flesh as I bit its neck while it howled in pure agony, struggling to escape from my grasp while I could taste the blood oozing from it.

Stop! Something inside my head growled resulting me to retract my canines as the wolf beneath me transformed into its nude human self.

It was a girl?

The moment she howled; a grey wolf appeared growling.

Zachary.

Shit.