Chapter 3 Giráskon Serum

Recap:

Her physique unexpectedly reformed, she seemed to look older than seconds ago?

I am not being a pervert, but her curves developed tremendously as her height increased and her facial structure altered.

"What the hell is happening to her?" Lilith sounded confused and anxious observing her new figure.

"She's aging...rapidly" Adamone voiced looking at us with a frown etched on his lips.

Valentine Winters P.O.V

Why am I so goddamn hungry?

I groaned and rummage through the refrigerator, finding for food. My mom entered the kitchen, looking at me weirdly.

"Hungry, honey?" She asked.

I closed the refrigerator and pouted at her, nodding my head signifying a yes towards her obvious question.

She chuckled.

"Move aside." She told.

Suddenly, the door to the living room busted open, I walked over to see Gabriel, Lilith and Adamone rushing inside. Adam was carrying an unconscious girl bridal style and settled her onto the couch.

Lilith was wearing a torn-up shirt that covered till her midthighs while Gabriel and Adam were wearing dirty shorts, probably the ones they hid laying around in the woods.

But why?

Was it part of the training this morning?

My mom and I looked at each other before hurrying towards them. "What happened?" My mom asked worriedly kneeling down near the unconscious girl who somehow looked familiar. Probably, one of the pack members that I saw before.

"What's her name, rank and age?" I questioned the three of them who looked to be quite disturbed over something.

"It's Evelyn." Lilith answered looking at me, sniffling.

"What? Your sister Evelyn?" I queried, not being able to sink in the information.

"What happened?" My mom stood up looking at the three of them.

"It was Adam, he did this to her." Lilith snarled at Adam, pushing on his chest.

"Break it off, Lilith." Gabriel warned her, standing between them.

"Knock it of all of you." My father walked into the living room creasing his forehed.

Training ended already?

"Answers now." My dad demanded.

"I saw Adam molesting my little sister- "Lilith started.

"That is not true." Adamone cut in her sentence.

"She was trying to hit me, I just held her hands at her sides- "Adam tried.

"That explains why you were stark naked on a fifteen-year-old and she defending herself was a crime!" Lilith slightly raised her voice.

"What were you even doing there?" Gabriel asked, not seeing sense on any of what just happened.

"I-I don't know, my wolf took over and I ended up there, dude." Adam reasoned, something in his eyes showed that he does not want to tell anything further.

"Forget about what occurred in the woods, what is happening to this poor child now?" My mom cut in, seeing no solution from their arguments.

I saw Lucifer walking in the living room looking confused as ever to the crowd that settled in. He was perspiring tremendously, his jet-black hair and his whole face dripping in sweat as if he just swam in the pool. 

He had a short towel hung over his neck and a half empty bottle in his left hand.

Lucifer Zades P.O.V

What the hell is going on here?

Why is this room crowded with people?

Did someone die?

I saw Valentine looking over at me as I walked in. She was wearing a baggy shirt with her hair in a messy bun. What's with her and baggy shirts these days?

"What's going on?" I asked and all eyes were on me.

"None of your concern, it's pack business." Valentine's dad answered rather offensively.

My anger started rising.

I have been keeping my temper under control, he better not provoke me.

Valentine's mom glared at her mate, shaking her head at his behavior while Valentine frowned at her father's response towards me.

"Evelyn's aging." Gabriel answered looking at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

He motioned his head towards the couch and I walked over it looking at an unknown girl.

"That's not Evelyn." I told.

"It's her, we saw her age in mere seconds." Lilith responded with concern.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath.

"You know what's happening to her?" Adamone asked and everyone's focus was on me.

I sighed.

"She's aging." I stated.

"We know that but why?" Lilith asked getting restless.

"A  giráskon serum, Kyle must have injected it into her." I explained.

"What's a giráskon serum?" Valentine asked, placing her hand onto my shoulder slightly turning me to face her worried expression.

"An aging serum." I replied.

"There should be a cure, right?" Adamone questioned.

"It would take months to discover an antidote, there are a number of elements to find." I stated truthfully.

"What would happen to her if we don't find it?" Valentine enquired. 

"She will die." I frowned.

"No, no!" Lilith cried as Gabriel hold onto her tightly.

"How long does she have?" Valentine's father inquired.

"Three months at most." I responded.

Soooooo, Thank you for the votes! Chapter 3 is updated and I am already onto chapter 4! Please do give comments! How do you think it is going so far? Who do you think is going to find the elements? Stay tuned for more!

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

Valentine Winters