Chapter 44 Terms and Conditions

Recap:
She looked down.

"I don't think I want to keep the baby." She stated.

Gabriel Zades P.O.V

"Are you trying to aggravate me or something?" I questioned her.

"I just don't think we are ready for one." She speaks.

I huffed.

"No one is ready to be a parent, we learn along the way." I told.

"It's not as easy as it sounds-" She shakes her head.

"I never said that it was" I cut her.

"Babies are a lot of work. We are just teenagers, what do we know?" She asks.

"We have my parents to guide us." I spoke.

She shakes her head, biting her bottom lip.

Anger started rising within me once more.

"You are having the baby and that is final." I instructed.

She gasped.

"You can't order me; it is my choice too." She argued.

"You are making a dumb one." I stated.

I sighed.

"Fine." I started.

"Your problem is with me not being able to handle the baby with you, am I right?" I questioned.

"It's not that –" She started.

"Aren't I close?" I cut her in sternly.

She nodded her head.

"We make a deal." I told.

"You are giving birth to our baby, and I will take complete responsibility of him or her." I spoke.

Lilith looked at me questioningly.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"It means, once the baby is born, I will take the parental responsibility to raise him or her without you." I told.

"Then what am I supposed to be? A birth machine?" She enquired furiously.

"I do not care what you want to call yourself, but that child is coming into this earth and you would not have any rights on him." I told.

"You can't do that." Lilith fought.

I chuckled sarcastically.

"But I can, and I will." I told.

"I will make sure you get the proper diet, and exercise and will be able to give birth to a healthy baby." I stated.

"And if you refuse to obey it, there shall be consequences." I warned, looking directly into her eyes.

Gabriella Zades P.O.V

"Hey." I greeted Octavius as he opened his eyes after quite a sleep.

"Where am I?" He asked.

"In my room." I answered.

His eyes widen.

"I'm beyond my pack's borders, I should not be here." He wanted to hurry out.

"Wait." I called after him making him face me.

It made me really sad when we argued yesterday and things were thrown out. Since the war was over, our life could finally start.

"I want to ask you of something." I told, before tapping on the bed, the space next to me.

Octavius sat down slowly.

"Look, I am sorry about what I said yesterday-" He started.

"Mark me." I whispered.

He halted his explanation looking at me with disbelief in his eyes that I actually asked for that.

"What?" He questioned.

"I want you to mark me." I told, before scooching closer towards his figure, and planting a gentle kiss on his neck, resulting him to shiver.

"Are you sure?" He asked me. His eyes were swirling to black, where his wolf, Jacque wanted to take over, and his canines extended.

I slowly leaned over towards his lips, and his eyes followed my movements.

Planting a soft kiss on his lips, he did not move or budge.

When I leaned in for a second time, Octavius grabbed the back of my neck, before kissing me roughly.

He turned me around so that he was hovering over my figure, while I was under him.

My wolf wanted this so much, she wanted to take over and mark what was ours too. I let her gain control while Octavius continued kissing me.

He pulled away from a moment, looking at me.

"If I mark you, you lose your alpha title. You're aware of that right?" He questioned.

"Since I'm a delta, you will become a delta female." He reminded me.

Was I ready to give up my alpha title? I have always been so proud of it.

Looking at my face that held slight uncertainty, Octavius eyes switched back to his normal greys.

"You're not ready." He started to get off me.

"No." I said pulling him back on top of me.

"The title means a lot, I agree, but you mean a lot more to me." I told.

"I'm ready to show the world that I am yours." I smiled.

PLZZ VOTE
PLZZ COMMENT
FOLLOW
-    Valentine Winters