Chapter 7 Truth Serum

Recap:

The instant the trails of her scent breaks, I stopped running, trying to catch more of her scent. This can't possibly be it.

My wolf whined wretchedly but he was overwhelmingly fuming at the same moment.

He took over my body before howling piercingly towards the sky.

Gabriella Zades P.O.V

I ran.

I sprinted as fast as my legs could go towards the pack house.

I must warn them to what's coming.

Octavius was running alongside me, but he was faster.

I wish I never knew Valentine was pregnant.

Flashback:

The minute Gabriel summoned me and Octavius, we did go to the training range. Lucifer obviously separated us since he was not really a fan of Octavius. I would not blame him, he did attempt to force himself on Valentine, or well his wolf did.

I was still jealous of that though. Don't get me wrong, I have no grudge against Valentine, it's just jealousy problems that gets in the way.

After our training sessions were over, me and Octavius did not return back to the pack house. We wanted to spend some time alone, just within ourselves.

Pack members faded away to their respective packs while me and Octavius strolled around in the woods, holding hands.

That's when I wished that we didn't.

We were ambushed.

Werewolf hunters.

Won't they ever let us live in peace?

My canines elongated although I was still in human form while Octavius tried to shield me from their sight with his body.

They were not the same hunters that we saw in the past.

Where were the wolves on patrol?

"What do you want?" Octavius growled out, eyes flashing yellow from anger.

"Just news." An old man with a nasty scar across his face said.

"Get them both." He ordered.

We growled at them, dodging the arrows that attempted to pierce us.

Yet in some way, they sedated us.

I opened my eyes, groaning. Only to face the atrocious face that I did not want to see again. My eyes flashed red from being an alpha, as I looked over at him with sheer infuriation.

We were taken somewhere, it looked like an inside of a van, tied up to a chair with silver chains. I looked beside me to see that Octavius was still unconscious.

"Octavius, wake up." I tried but he still didn't wake up.

"Octavius, please." I screamed at him and he opened his eyes, giving me slight relieve that he was still breathing and alive.

"Hush." The man shushed me.

I tried to break free of the chains but I couldn't. They were made of pure silver.

He nodded his head to someone behind me and I felt a searing pain at my neck as something was injected into me, same with Octavius.

"I'm going to be asking a few questions, you have no choice but to answer me honestly." He told.