Chapter 65 The Undoing of Oz Wyllt

Lilith Ra P.O.V

"Your vitals seem normal, you should be good to go." One of the pack doctors confirmed.

"Thanks." I nodded my head before getting down the white hospital-like bed.

Once the doctor left, I felt another presence enter the room.

Mate.

My wolf instantly acknowledged.

She had been quiet for a while.

"Look, i-" I was cut off with a hug by Gabriel, leaving me in utter shock by his sudden embrace.

"I missed you." He whispered into my hair, smelling it.

I slowly wrapped my arms around him.

"I missed you too." I said.

He pulled away a little before raising his right hand to cup my jaw so I was looking directly at him.

"Promise me you would never run away again." He spoke.

"I ran away for a reason, I did not feel belonged." I sighed.

"I know what I did to make you feel that way and I'm sorry I only came to my senses once I lost you." He apologized.

"Where is she?" I asked.

He knew exactly who I was referring to.

"She's safe with Gabriella." He stated.

I nodded.

"I missed her." I told. 

"Why don't we go see her for a while?" Gabriel suggested and I gave a small smile with a short nod.

Valentine Winters P.O.V

"You clearly changed the subject." I pointed.

"Maybe, but I have been wanting to ask." He says.

I sighed. "I can't."

He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why not?" He seemed confused and concerned at the same time.

"I'm not ready to be drinking blood." I confronted.

"You think I like it?" He raised his voice a little.

"No, but I'm not ready for that lifestyle." I told.

"Lifestyle? I changed my whole future for you." He stated.

"I said I'm not ready now, I didn't say not ever." I said.

Lucifer sighed.

"Sorry." He shortly apologised.

Oz Wyllt P.O.V

My dad opened up a portal and in came two women that looked similar like my mom.

One of them released a number of snakes which then glided towards where my mother was standing.

What is this? I looked at my father.

"Trust me." He mouthed.

"Really Medusa? Snakes? Is that it?" My mother huffed before giving out a short sarcastic chuckle.

My mother extended her hand towards the reptiles and summoned fire which burnt all of them.

"Enough!" Another shouted.

"Ahh Morgause, been a while since I heard your voice, certainly did not miss it." My mother spoke.

"You're outnumbered Morgana." Morgause stated.

"Don't you see? Even with four wizards against me, I am still powerful." My mother scoffed.

"Is that what you think?" My father questioned.

"If it doesn't appear so, why four wizards to bring me down?" My mother smirked.

"Defeating you is easy, I brought them to knock some sense into you. To put an end to all these madness you've created. Yet it seems you are too stubborn to even listen to your own sisters." My father stated.

"Easy you say? Why don't you show me?" My mother taunted.

"No." Morgause halted my father.

"She's tricking you, she's not alone." Medusa told.