Chapter 9 Winters Assistance

Recap:

"Did you rape me?" I asked feeling overwhelmed at the thought.

"What? God no, now drop the bottle down!" He bellowed getting impatient with me.

Evelyn Ra P.O.V

I dropped the shampoo bottle out of fear as he raised his voice towards me. The base of the bottle broke making the shampoo cream ooze out on the floor.

"Why god?" Adamone cursed looking up.

He sighed in annoyance before walking over towards me and gripped my left wrist with his right hand, exiting the washroom. Sparks flew everywhere from where we made skin contact.

He settled me down on the bed once more and sat beside me. I felt slightly awkward to be with him in this state.

"So, what's wrong with me?" I asked gently.

Adamone looked at me.

"Don't freak out, alright?" He utters.

I raised an eyebrow at him before nodding my head gradually.

"Y-you're aging... rapidly." He said.

I gulped, a frown being swapped on my lips.

"B-but, h-how did this happen?" I enquired.

"Your abductor-." He started.

"Kyle?" I probed.

He nodded.

"He did this to me?" I queried.

"Yes." He declares.

Tears already starting brimming in my eyes.

"Even in his death, he still haunts me." I say looking down onto my lap gloomily.

"I'm going to die, aren't I?" It came out more as a statement than a question.

Adamone stayed soundless.

Adamone Levi P.O.V

Why did her question cause a pinch in my heart?

I leaned towards her and placed my forefinger under her chin, bringing her face up to connect our eyes.

Our noses were barely brushing against each other. I could hear her heart thumping wildly in her chest from our close proximity.

"I would never let anything happen to you." I expressed sincerely.

"I promise." I assured her.

My eyes stared down at her pink luscious lips, making me bite my bottom lip to stop myself from doing something again that got me in trouble in the first place.

"Why'd you kiss me?" She asked.

"Huh?" I questioned, fetching my thoughts back to reality.

"Why did you kiss me?" She repeated.

I withdrew my face away from hers, filling a wider space between us.

"I'm a guy, so naturally I kiss girls." I smirked.

Something on her face changed at my sentence, might I add, it's the opposite from a positive vibe. She furrowed her eyebrows in irritation.

"Well, I was saving my first kiss for someone special. You ruined it." She said irately.

Why did that trigger me?

"That someone special right then was me." I said.

Rain Winters P.O.V

I woke up as I heard the phone ring. It was however on the table at the other side of the bed. My mate was sound asleep, snoring worse than a cruise horn.

"Jacob, the phone." I whispered.

"Hmm." He muttered before snoring once more.

"Jacob!" I screeched.

"Huh, what?" He sat up from the bed with sleepy eyes, yawning in the process.

"Phone." I pointed.

He scowled at me before reaching his right arm out to grab the phone and tossed it to me before going back to sleep, cursing at me for ruining his sleep.

I rolled my eyes at his behavior and answered the call.

It was Zachary.

"Hi-." Before I could even start to ask a single question, he cut my sentence.

"Rain, we need your help." He suddenly said.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the anxious tenor in his voice.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Jacob turned his body towards my direction, listening to the conversation with a concerned expression.

"It's Valentine." He says.

Jacob immediately sat up connecting his eyes with mines, a worried look overriding his whole face as so was mines.

Abigail Winters P.O.V

I was looking through my mail when unusually there was a message from my dad's pack member, Octavius.

Curiosity overtook me as I clicked open the message.

Dear Abigail,

Lot's have happened since you and your sister, Rain, have been away. There's no time for me to reveal the past. In the present circumstances, your youngest sister, Valentine, has been abducted by the hunters. We need assistance right away!

From,

Octavius Wood

I did not know how to react from that message.

I clicked on the reply.

Dear Octavius,

I'm on my way.

Love,

Abigail Winters

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

-Valentine Winters