Chapter 18 A Hybrid Abomination

Recap:

Lucifer started snarling, tilting his head to the side, breathing deeply before two sharp fangs elongated over his lips.

He lunged towards Octavius and before anything, the next thing I knew he was harshly thrown against a wall by a woman.

"Name's Lorraine." She introduced.

Lorraine Warren's P.O.V

"Vampire." One gritted out in disgust.

"Pure." I commented.

"A normal vampire would had need to be invited." I pointed out, motioning towards the entrance.

Lucifer started waking up, growling viciously.

There were blue veins surrounding his eyes that were beaming a dark shade of red, thirsting for blood.

"I need one of you to fetch a human, now." I told.

"That's not happening." One of them stated.

I held Lucifer down with my strength.

"I wasn't asking." I said.

"I know what's happening to my brother, your future Alpha, and he needs human blood. If he gets a taste of a werewolf's blood, it will be almost impossible to contain his lust." I warned.

Gabriel Zades P.O.V

"Brother?" Me and Gabriella asked the same time.

Alpha Nathanial motioned towards one of the pack members, their Zeta, to fetch a human.

"Yes, my brother." She says before touching his head and mumbling something leading Lucifer to lower his struggles.

Gabriella and I assisted in keeping him down.

"How is he your brother? This is impractical." My dad says.

Their Zeta came back with a blood bag in his hands.

Lorraine stood up.

"That's not what I asked." She claims.

"You asked for human blood." Alpha Nathaniel commented.

"I asked for a fresh one." Lorraine retorted before disappearing for a few minutes and arriving with a young girl.

"I will not allow you to murder an innocent girl." Alpha Nathaniel bellowed.

"I am not." Lorraine started.

"I have compelled her to willingly give hers, I'll rip Lucifer of her once his hunger subsides." Lorraine told.

In a flick of her finger, Gabriella and me were moved away from Lucifer's frame.

"How was that possible?"

The young girl moved her hair to the side before exposing her neck towards Lucifer.

Lucifer did not shed a second before sinking his fangs into the girl's neck and devouring her blood.

"That's enough." Lorraine said.

However, Lucifer, on the other hand, did not halt.

"Enough." Lorraine shouted having Lucifer fly towards the wall behind him as his mouth was covered with the girl's blood.

"You will remember nothing; you were on your way back from school and you'll proceed your way back home." Lorraine says while looking into the girl's eyes and the girl nods before walking away.

"What happened?" Lucifer asks wiping his lips with his right hand seeing the blood on it, looking bewildered.

"Brother?" Gabriella called from beside him as Lucifer looked at her and nodded his head.

Gabriella instantly crawled towards him for a hug.

"What happened?" Lucifer questioned again.

"What am I?" He asked.

"An abomination." Abigail cut in.

Gabriella glared at Abigail menacingly.

"He's not an abomination." I said.

"He's a hybrid." Lorraine noted.

"A hybrid is an abomination." Eric supported.

"His venom could eliminate the lot of us." Jacob stated.

"It's the prophecy, isn't it?" Rain looked towards Lorraine.

"What prophecy?" Lucifer stood up from the floor, looking for answers as were all of us.

"He is meant to unite both factions" Rain continued.

"Only in time to retrieve something significant to both, the packs and the clans." Lorraine says.

"My child." Lucifer whispers as his eyes flicker from gold to red in rage.

"We've no time, I'll teach you how to suppress your vampire side." Lorraine offered.

"No." Lucifer declined.

"I feel powerful." Lucifer says.

"I could hear everyone's heartbeat, my senses and strength have reinforced, I'll murder anyone that dare lays a hand on my child." Lucifer growls.

The threat he made was no doubt true.

"That is why I'd have to teach you to suppress it. If your temper gets out of control. A parade of bodies will fall." Lorraine reasoned.

"Let them fall." Lucifer says.

"You are not ready to wield your new strength. An unwise king leads only to chaos." Lorraine rages.

"Let me help you, brother." Lorraine offers.

"I am not your brother." Lucifer roars.

"I don't even know you. Who do you think you are to come here and rule me?" Lucifer questions.

"I am your half-sister, our mother kept you hidden from me and another half-sister Lucinda." Lorraine exclaimed.

"Lies! My mother has been dead for around two decades." Lucifer hollered.

"No." Lorraine started.

"Our mother is as old a tale as time, she made you to make the prophecy true." Lorraine continued.

Lucifer looked at Lorraine not believing what he was hearing.

"You are here telling me that my mother was alive all these years and she never came for me?" Lucifer asks clenching his teeth whilst he tries to contain his pain.

"So, I was just an experiment well done?" Lucifer queries.

"Do you have any idea what she put me through?" Lucifer questions.

"It wasn't like that." Lorraine tries to reason.

"Lucifer- ". I tried.

"I blamed them for my mother's loss. I hated and tortured my mate because of her." Lucifer cut in.

"That was of your choosing." Alpha Nathanial pointed.

"Not entirely." Lucifer shook his head, pursing his lips, before facing Lorraine once more.

"My mother has been dead to me since birth and I'd appreciate that it stays that way. The only siblings I have is Gabriel and Gabriella. My only priorities are my wife and my child. Help me save them, then best be on your way back to where you came from and leave me and my family alone." Lucifer clears.

Lorraine bites the bottom of her lips before nodding her head in understanding.

A/N: Do you prefer if Lucifer stays a hybrid? A pure vampire or a werewolf? Do comment down below. 😊

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters