Chapter 49 Moans and Groans

A/N: Rated R scene ahead, if you're underage, please don't read it and if you don't wanna read it it's alright you're not really missing anything.

Valentine Winters P.O.V

Lucifer neared me before leaning his face towards my ear.

"I'll make you carry another one if you say that again." He playfully warns, letting his hot breath fan across my ear before carrying Leia away from me and beginning to change her diaper.

He'd make me pregnant again for that?

"That can only happen if I allow it anyways." I said.

He narrowed his eyes at me while I motioned him up keep his focus onto Leia.

I walked towards him in a seductive way before leaning up and planting a soft kiss on his neck, making him shudder slightly.

"You're playing with fire." He warns, his eyes switching to pitch black letting me know that his wolf was at bay.

After he cleaned Leia, he threw the dirty diaper in the trash before replacing it with a new one and settled her back in her cradle.

"So are we to use our hearing to know if they start crying in the middle of the night?" Lucifer asks.

I took the baby monitor in my hand showing it to him.

"Ah, right." He states.

He wanted to touch me but I stepped away from him.

"There's no way you're touching me after changing her diaper." I told.

He raised his eyebrow at me before a sly smirk formed on his lips.

"Run." He said and my eyes widen before I took off in my werewolf speed towards our room but of course since he was faster now he caught me.

He touched all over my figure before closing the room door. "There, you're dirty now too." He says, but I knew there wasn't any poop in his hands, he was clean, I was just fooling around to enlighten the mood.

He then took off his shirt, heaving it off his head before tossing it carelessly on the ground.

"The bucket is right there." I pointed to where he could've just put in the laundry bucket instead.

Lucifer shrugged.

"Already with your wifey duties." He teased nearing towards me with his speed. Seems like he is liking his new skills.

"I've gave birth to twins, I can't get more wifey-er than that." I said.

Lucifer chuckled.

He started tracing lines up and down my arms before reaching down my shirt to pull it off.

I raised my arms up, letting him take the shirt of me and dropping it onto the ground.

He let his hands roam down my neck to my breasts before lingering at the back and unhooking my bra off, letting it slide down my arms to my hands before dropping to the ground as well.

His eyes completely switched black in pure and utter lust as he grabbed into my hand gently before leading me towards the bed and making me sit down.

He came in front of me, kneeling down onto his knees and started unbuttoning my jeans, pulling it down my legs but while he did so, he left soft kisses all over my things making the sensations I knew all to well to stir.

He then started hovering over me while I moved back to completely lay down onto the bed while he had both his hands at each side of my face.

He leaned down and captured my lips into his while we moved in synchronisation.