Chapter 61 The Past Never Leaves

Lorraine Warren P.O.V

"But I'm not her." I told.

"You've reincarnated. You just don't remember. This was meant to be." He assures.

"And how could you make me remember?" I questioned.

He started tracing his fingers above my chest, going down between the valley of my breasts, making me squirm slightly, feeling uncomfortable.

His hands were going dangerously below, tracing the edge of my panties while I bared my fangs at him as a warning to halt his actions.

"I can think of one way." A smirk appeared on his lips as he stared deep into my eyes and held on to the flimsy cloth, threatening to tear it into pieces.

"Is this how you treat someone you once loved?" I asked in utter disgust.

He chuckled softly.

"Oh love, the way I treat someone I love, you wouldn't be able to walk for days, even with your healing abilities. Besides, you wouldn't be on this wall in front of me, you'd be underneath me on the bed by now.". He states.

"Sooner or later, you will be mine." He promises.

Gabriel Zades P.O.V

"The trail keeps leading us to this empty house." Lucinda says slightly annoyed.

"Is it truly empty though?" Adam enquires, looking at the both of us.

"There's only one way to find out." I said as I walked into the abandoned building.

Lucinda stood right outside the door frame.

"Well?" I asked.

"I can't enter." She says looking confused.

"Right, Vampire, you need to get invited in." I told.

"Come in." I invited.

She raises her eyebrow at me.

"What?" I questioned.

"First, you don't own this house to have the power to invite her in." Adam began.

"Second, she's an original, a princess on that matter, she doesn't need invitations to enter buildings." Adam continued.

"There's something in this house that is blocking her." Adam clarified.

"Thank you, nerd." Lucinda thanked and insulted him at the same time?

"Nerd is the new hot now." Adam scoffed.

"That explains how your sister barged into our packhouse." I spoke.

"Whatever, search for any clues in the house while I wait outside." Lucinda says and we nodded.

Adamone Levi P.O.V

"There's no need for that." I heard a voice all too familiar in the house.

"Merlin?" I called as I looked over at his figure leaning against the wall.

"Come in." He invites Lucinda and she was surprisingly able to while her face showed confusion.

"You own this house?" I questioned.

"Who are you talking to?" Gabriel asks me.

"He's right there." I pointed towards him.

Can't they see him?

"There's no one there." Lucinda states.

Merlin sighs annoyed and pushes himself off the wall before he mutters something under his breath and his eyes glowed orange.

Lucinda's and Gabriel's expression showed utter shock as they were now able to see him.

"Now that you can see me, both of you are going to help me open the portal to my world." He says looking at both of them.

Valentine Winters P.O.V

"You're really going to fight me over this? You know you'd lose." Lucifer said with a part of Hunter's voice syncing with his as well.

"At least I won't be going down without a fight." I told.

"Where was all this sass before?" He asks with a smirk.

"You broke it, remember?" The words left my lips before I could think.

His smirk instantly disappeared.

"And you know damn well I have the power to break it again." He spoke.

I don't know what came over me, but the rage was all that filled into my system. Within seconds fur sprouted through my flesh and I pushed him through the window as it broke into pieces as I pounced down together with him and landed on my paws while Lucifer shifted into his big black wolf mid-air.

Adamone Levi P.O.V

"What do you need?" I asked.

"I need blood from four creatures." Merlin began.

"A vampire." He motioned towards Lucinda.

"A werewolf." He gestured towards Gabriel and myself.

"A warlock, which is myself." He huffed.

"And... a human." He finishes.

"Be a dear and fetch one for me, wouldn't you?" He gave a vile towards Lucinda to take it.

"I'm not your dog to fetch anything." Lucinda scoffs.

Merlin gave a low sarcastic chuckle.

With a motion of his hand, her whole body went stiff before she was thrown towards a wall and was stuck there as if someone was holding onto her throat.

"Don't test me young one, it was not a request." Merlin spoke and Lucinda fell onto the ground touching her neck while furiously looking at Merlin.

"Besides, time is ticking for your dear sister, unfortunately for her, my son has taken an interest in her." He says.

"Knowing my son.." Merlin kneels down to look into her eyes so that they are on the same level.

"He gets what he wants." Merlin promises. 

Hi everyone, sorry for the long wait. I have just completed my semester and therefore, I am back on writing! Be prepared to get frequent updates! It's gonna be an emotional roller coaster ride so hold on tight!

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW (IG: valentinewinters_)