Chapter 28 Owing Merlin

Recap:

"Lucinda." She smiled.

Your another half-sister." A smirk formed on her lips.

Not again.

Lucifer Zades P.O.V

I stood up from the ground, dusting the mud off my clothes.

I could spot the resemblance between her and Lorraine. They both had similar features. The only difference is that Lorraine has strawberry blonde hair while Lucinda's were ash-blonde with a slight variance in their facial bone structures.

Obviously, they weren't twins.

"Where's the pack, little brother?" She questioned.

"Probably on their way here, and don't call me that." I grimaced.

"Where's your so-called clan Lorraine praised about?" I scoffed.

"Already in their positions, unlike yours." She huffed.

"We're here." We heard Lorraine's voice from the side.

Lucinda instantly went and hugged Loraine while she hugged back.

"I see you've met Lucifer." Lorraine motioned towards me.

"Yea, a bit spiteful for a little brother." Lucinda grinned.

"We march now?" Gabriel looked towards me.

"Now." I said.

Valentine Winters P.O.V

My whole body was perspiring and aching as I tried to push the babies out. I could feel my bones moving as I tightly held onto the bedpost to portray my pain.

"You're dilating, just a bit more." Dr. Sheldon confirms.

Out of a sudden, the door of the room opens and in came an unfamiliar hunter.

"Orders came in to operate the babies out and eradicate her immediately. We've been tricked. Lucifer is alive and he's leading the pack." The hunter said.

What?

Lucifer is alive?

I looked at the doctor as he looked at me as well.

He nodded towards the hunter and the hunter went away closing the door behind his back.

Once the hunter left, the doctor went over to the door and locked it. Then, he turned towards me.

"Look." He started nearing towards me.

"I'm not going to perform the operation." He continued as I listened even in the pain that I was enduring.

"But I need you to listen to me and start pushing as much as you can. Once your babies are out, I'll help you escape. Okay?" He askes and I nodded.

How was Lucifer alive? A form of hope and contentment filled my entire being as I had my will to start pushing.

Is it really true?

"Now. Push." The doctor says and I groaned from pain, pushing.

Adamone Levi P.O.V

"No matter what you choose, I will still love you as you are and I'll wait until you're ready." I assured her.

She smiled at me before giving me a warm hug.

"I know what I want." Evelyn faced Merlin.

"I want to stay as I am right now." She says positively.

I held her hand. "Are you sure you want to skip two years of your age?" I asked her.

She gave me a reassuring smile before looking at Merlin once more.

"I'm sure." She says.

"As you wish." Merlin utters.

"Know that your mental maturity will also level with the age you desire." Merlin warns.

Merlin held his hand up towards Evelyn as he whispers some ancient spell under his breath before his eyes flash a brighter orange-yellow.

"It's done. You can now no more go back to the age you truly were." He confirms.

Just as he was about to leave, I stepped forward making him raise his eyebrow at me, waiting for my response.

"I have one more request that I need." I said.

"And in return, what can you offer?" He asks with blazing eyes.

"Anything you desire." I said.

Merlin thought about it for a bit before he returns his focus on me.

"Alright, there will come a time that I might need a favour, for now, you are in debt. What do you seek?" He questions.

"I need you to magically transport us to our packhouse." I said.

Merlin took a deep breath.

"Done." He flicks his finger.

Within a second, we were back in the packhouse.

"Adam?" My Luna calls looking at me slightly confused.

"Where's the rest of the pack?" I asked as I looked around to see fewer wolves back at the packhouse.

"They went off to war, Valentine's due today." She says.

What?

"We need to go now." I hurried Evelyn as I brought her along to my room.

I quickly picked up my laptop and tossed it into a bag along with some of my other devices.

"What are you doing?" Evelyn asks.

Sometimes I feel bad that I always leave her at bay, but it's those times where it is necessary.

"No time, let's go." I said as I slung the bag over my shoulder, wore my pair of glasses that I had extra and stole Gabriel's car keys.

Hunters have always been famous for having good security systems, with everything being computerized and online.

Their plan is missing out not only a beta but an ultimate hacker in the mission.

Me.

Adamone once hacked into their systems before to save Evelyn, could he do it again? He is the smartest beta, after all, well maybe not when it came to the relationship before, at least he's somewhat changed right?

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters