Chapter nineteen

Dedicated to a cool Senôrita Chaste Empress...........

Lizelle

After practice today with Gwen, I went home straight to shower and get dressed. Today's practice was stressful and tiring. Turns out, Gwen is even more strict than her mother during training. She literally forced me to manipulate the ground to divide into two with my two fingers.

It was an unforgettable experience.

Today is the pack's barbeque. And Nathan has been planning for it for quite a while. And he didn't even tell me about it. I found out from Natalya when she dropped by with my dress. She went shopping with Amelia who came back with Dylan this morning.

She claims she isn't tired from the journey.

As soon as I stepped in my room, what I saw made me shut the door quickly. What on earth is Nathan doing in my room? And only in a towel. Did he shower in my room?

I hope not.

Refusing to make the same mistake, I knocked this time. There was some shuffling before he opened the door. And when he did, he was fully dressed. What are Nathan's clothes doing in my room?

I entered and glared at him wearily. "What are you doing in my room?" I asked, looking at him with shock.

He looked hesitant before answering. "Actually my mum is coming to stay here for a while. And trust me she is not going to take the fact that we sleep in separate rooms well." He replied steadily even though he was telling the truth.

Aunt Myrele isn't exactly the easiest person on earth.

"Why is she coming here? Not that I mind or anything but it feels out of a blue." I said, wondering why myself. I really do love her company but she is a bit lousy and most definitely the 'when am I getting my grandkids' type. Seriously an awkward topic for us right now.

"I don't know about that but Natalya told me it has to do with the current rogue issue and she also said that mom claims that she wants to spend time with you and also prepare for the pack's bar-" He quickly shut himself up when he realized that he didn't tell me about it.

I smirked. I didn't even have to do anything. His face had totally gone pale and his facial expression was of absolute guilt and fear.

That's right, Alpha. Feel guilty for forgetting about it.

I nodded at him to continue. "You were saying?"

Then he suddenly looked defeated like a child that has been caught stealing candy. "I am sorry Elle, I totally forgot to tell you about the pack barbeque. I was so busy that I forgot to inform you." He admitted, feeling sorry and again, guilty.

Elle. It's cute. I like it. But I ain't telling him that. Don't want him getting all cocky on me.

I shrugged and then rolled my eyes at what he said. "It's okay, I am not mad. But sometimes I feel like I am being treated as an omega (pack helper) instead of my actual role. The Luna."

He sighed loudly again. "I am sorry again, I know it's my fault and I acc-" He was interrupted and when I looked closely, I figured that he was being mindlinked.

When I heard the unmistakable hiss coming out of Nathan's lips, I looked at him expecting him to tell me what's wrong. When he noticed my gaze, he said the one thing I was not expecting today.

"Rogues."

And the next thing I know is Nathan running out of the house in the speed of a lightening. What should I do? Should I follow him and help during the fight? Or should I just sit down here and wait for him?