Author's Note

Sorry it's not an update.
    So I feel like a few of my readers are just reading a werewolf story for the first time. And most things are probably sounding like bubushka bubushka. So I am going to clear out a few things.

         ************************
Werewolf - A person that can shift into a wolf and shift back into a human whenever he or she wishes to. They are created by the Moon goddess, Luna.

Healers - They have the ability to heal any type of injuries. They are mostly specified in healing soldiers that are injured while in a battle. Some are more powerful than the others. The most powerful healer is called a 'feon'.

Pack - This is a community of werewolves usually led by an Alpha. They are said to come together and live as a family.

Alpha - Leader of the pack. Powerful, fierce, brave and strong. Usually male but in rare cases females. They are very possessive and protective of their mates.

Luna - The mate to an Alpha. Mostly called the Alpha female. Helps in taking care of the pack and also supports the Alpha in making decisions and helps with the pack paper work.

Mate - Two people bounded together by the moon goddess right from birth. They are meant to live together and spend the rest of their lives living as a couple or to reject each other.

Beta - The second in command. Usually in charge when the Alpha is not around the pack territory. His mate is called the Beta female.

Gamma - Third in command. He is in charge when the Alpha and Beta are not in the territory. Also helps in training the pack warriors. His mate is called the Gamma female.

Mindlink - Werewolves can speak to their fellow pack members through the mindlink. If a person is not in a particular pack then that person cannot mindlink the people in the pack. It is usually done though the mind.

Rogues - They are the type of wolves mothers tell their kids to be afraid of. They are wolves that have been banished out of a pack. A few leave the pack on their own accord and become rogue or join a group of rouges. They end up forming a rouge pack. They are bloodthirsty and ruthless.

Rejection - If a wolf doesn't like his or her mate they are allowed to reject each other. But it is only completed if the rejected mate accepts the rejection.

Moon Goddess - The creator of werewolves. She is being worshipped and served by the werewolves. But a few pack consider her dead and disregard her. She created the Luna because the pack wouldn't be united without her.

Marking - This is the process by which mate's sink their canines into their mates neck. Done to ware off any unmated wolves away from him or her. It is also called a claim.

Mating - This is the last process of completing the mating process. Usually termed as sex.

                       ......................

With that I hope that everything is absolutely clear. But if there are still some questions, go ahead. I will answer it as soon as possible. Thanks.