Chapter fifteen

So sorry for the late update guys. School resumed and I just finished my exams, the one we were supposed to write before the break. So how are you all doing? Lol, you can't really answer that. But anyways I wish you are all doing splendid.

         *************************
Lizelle

Evelyn walked majestically to my bed, as if counting her steps delicately. She was wearing a nice black pencil skirt and a black flown top, accompanied by a pair of black daunting stilettos. I stared at her weirdly but then remembered something,

She is not the pack's witch anymore.

So Melissa will start to dress the way her mum, the old pack witch used to dress before. And Evelyn will dress the way she wants to and I am guessing she is going back to the way she dresses before she attained the post of the pack witch.

She stood at the end side of my bed, looking at me with a goofy smile. "How are you doing, Luna?"

I returned the gesture by smiling at her. "Very well, Evelyn. What's wrong? I mean why are you here?" I couldn't help but ask.

She nodded slowly. "About that, the reason is very obvious. The last time we talked, it was about your late shifting, wasn't it?"

I gave her a pointed look. She knows all of these and then she is asking me again. Is she mocking my predicament?

Rolling my eyes, I nodded. "Yes it was." I replied stiffly.

She shook her head in dismay, thinking deeply about something which made her face look like she was about to puke. I stared down, looking at my fingers.

She then raised her head to look at me before asking. "Have you noticed anything strange, like unusual?"

I thought about it. Of course I have. Alot as a matter of fact because of what has been happening to me these past few days. "Yes. Or is healing a person that has been unconscious for a long while without knowing how not unusual." I snapped, totally frustrated.

She glared at me, not liking the way I spoke to her. "Of course it was you that healed Myrele," She said. "Yes, everything is making sense now."

She should never have come to my room without knowing what's wrong with me because she is obviously just getting me more confused.

"What does that mean?"

"It means that you are the Tribid. You are the three creatured girl the witch realm has been talking about. I had my suspicions but I wasn't sure about it, but now I am."

I scoffed. Me, three creatures? That's just mentally hilarious. I just recently shifted so how is that even possible.

"Iylene?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you listening to all of these? I mean all the gibberish she is saying."

"I am. I am also just as confused as you are. Okay, ask her how she figured it out, it might make more sense."

I got off the bed and start pacing around. It's literally the only thing that helps me calm down.

"How did you figure this out?"

"Remember the book you said you read in that library. The one I wrote. That's the book that has answers to your questions. And also your mum should tell you about the history of the hidden Growvern family, I know she knows about it."

She left shortly after leaving me in a confused state. But before anything, I need to get that book from the library before asking mum about anything.