Chapter eleven

Hey lovelies.
So I wanted to announce that my sister made me realize something. The generation explained in this story is not the exact real meaning of generation. So I want you guys to imagine and consider the generation in this story as a century. So the seventh generation is like after seven hundred years.
Thanks so much for the reads, I really appreciate it.
              -----------------------------------------

Lizelle's point of view

I should have expected that meeting a witch is going to be unusual but then if you expect too much, you get disappointed in the end at times. So I guess I sorta relaxed. Evelyn let us in a while after a momentary shock. Why on earth will she be surprised to see me. I mean this is literally the first time I have ever seen her.

She made ginger and lemon tea for all of us, including my bodyguards.

Oh how much I hate to say that word.

Evelyn, all these while of our silent moment, she kept stealing glances at me as if she couldn't believe it was actually me. She is just seeing me for the first time ever but she's clearly behaving as if she has known me for quite a while.

I stared back, not knowing what else to do. My mum noticed our staring competition and decided to chide the both of us. "Will you two stop staring at each other. This is a serious matter here." She glared in between the both of us.

I was sitting with my mum on a double's couch, Evelyn on a single's couch opposite us. While my bodyguards were sitting at the far corner of the room on a large sofa-couch. Evelyn placed a barrier inbetween us and them. The room was execrably tense. "I am so confused right now." It is true actually, I have learnt way too much things today and wait.....

How on earth did this pass me. The Anastasia Theresa was talking about is the Anastasia Growvern I read about the other day. This is so confusing.

Evelyn stood up and placed her tea cup and saucer on the square shaped table situated in the middle of the room. She exudes such elegance and dominance. "Everything is going to be cleared out dear. Patience is the key." She soothed, waling back to her chair.

She grimaced before the facts starts to tumble out of her thin lips. "You, my dear child is not an ordinary werewolf. You are more than that." She said, confusing me the more.

"Excuse me? Evelyn what are you blabbering about?" My mum asked the same question I was going to ask. It was as if she read my mind but we all know that's utterly unfeasible. Sadly.

She glared at my mum before she continued.

They really do not get along.

"Anastasia's mother was my best friend even though she was a human. She got married early because that's how we do back in those days, we don't wait until we turn into grannies before getting married. She gave birth to Anastasia but died during it. She had asked me to take care of her child because her husband is an abusive man." She snorted at this point. At the mention of the abusive man of course.

"I followed her last wish but I still live with my parents and that didn't exactly help the situation. So I dropped her off at the house where I know she would safe and sound. At Theresa's house. Eighteen years later, I found Theresa's parent and felt the need to tell them the truth. And I did. I told them that Anastasia is healer. You're probably wondering how I came to know that she is a healer." She smirked crossing her right leg over her left one.

She looks so evil right now. Like Shinagami's twin.

"Being the witch I am, I was able to tell that she is one. That was the last I heard from them. Until fifty years later that Theresa traced me and found me. She told me everything including Anastasia's death child. I didn't believe it then nor do I now. I later went hunting for Anastasia's daughter and then found her, mated to a werewolf." She shook her head in disapproval, clearly not liking that idea.