Chapter twelve

The loud bang on my door made me jolt awake from my sweet and dreamless sleep. I groaned before getting up and opening it. The person that was behind the door who was so keen on ruining my sleep was no other than beloved Melissa.

"What are you doing here? It's not even morning yet." I half yelled, completely agitated.

She hissed, opening the door wider. "It's your Luna ceremony and my witch coronation today, you know." She informed me entering the room.

As soon as she stepped into my room, she went ahead and sat down on my bed. I raked my eyes over her body, gawking at her outfit.

Witches work out?

She was wearing a black yoga pants, grey hoodie and white trainers. I bet she went for a work out session or jogging. I should probably start my morning yoga after all this shit is over.

I glanced at the window to see that the sun was still peaking through the clouds, showing that it's gonna come out soon. I folded my arms and walked to her. "I know. But why are you here, in my room?" I asked again.

"We are supposed to get ready in the same room. And since I don't want your filthy self in my room, I decided to come over." She replied, swinging her arms in the air.

"And you think I want your filthy and bitchy self in my room?" I retorted, raising one of my eyebrows in question.

"You don't really have a choice either way."

I sighed. "It's useless arguing with you."

Remembering that I need to shower and wash my hair. The ceremony is starting in a few hours. We are holding it at the pack hall at one in the afternoon. The hall has been decorated already, according to Nattie.

Absentmindedly, I opened my wardrobe and a heap of clothes fell on me. I had opened the side of the wardrobe that I didn't want to open. Two days ago, I did my laundry and was too lazy to fold them.

Now I have no way to escape this, except for me to sit down and fold them neatly. I packed all the clothes and sat on the other side of the bad, dumping all the clothes in front of me.

I had folded the third one when a knock interrupted the both of us. We weren't doing anything serious. I was folding my clothes and Melissa was practicing different types of spells. She said she was going to perform a spell at the coronation and that she needed to impress her mother, the current pack witch.

I motioned for her to go and open the door but she didn't. So I stood up and went over to open the door, but not before muttering 'bitch' which I am sure she heard. I opened the door to be met with Natalya, Amelia and three ladies, among which includes Shreya Mehta.

It's not even morning yet.

"Hey girl," Amelia squeaked

I responded to the rest of the girls with hi. Melissa also got bombarded with hey's and hi's. One of the girls is here for make up, one is here for our hair and Shreya was here for our dresses.

Claryse, a beautiful Italian lady was the one handling our make up. She is a tall, svelte lady with dark brown hair with forest green eyes and carved eyebrows. Her skin is naturally tanned and glassy. She was wearing her pajamas clearly being woken up by someone.

Rhea, a South African with black curly puffed hair slit into two. She had a dark skin which I absolutely love because it's smooth and chestnut eyes. She was a bit robust. Wearing a washed out jean shorts, black crop top tank top, a nice pair black of ankle boots.

Shreya was dressed in a nice yellow summer dress that's open and nude wedges. She let her hair flow down reaching the middle of her thin back. She was the one that orchestrated this whole thing. Make up, hair styling etc.