Chapter eight

Hey lovelies
Just listened to this song, Savage Love by Jason Derulo. And OMG do I love it. You guys should try it out, it's nice.

Anyways, on with the chapter. Enjoy!!!

.......................................

Lizelle's point of view

After my mum and I settled down, I made smoothie for the both of us. We sat for five whole minutes before I made up my mind to break the uncomfortable silence. "I have a confession to make, mum."

She turned her head around slowly till she was facing me. "What is it?" She asked, looking worried.

This is going to be hard. For the second time in my life, what I am going to tell my mum is going to be hard for me. The first being my relationship with my third and last boyfriend. The other two relationships were a secret, well a secret before she found out herself.

She was not happy about it.

I sighed in depression and annoyance. Why is my life like this? So messed up and nice at the same time. "I haven't met with my wolf yet. Well I don't think I ever will." I admitted, looking for her expression.

It took her a moment to register what I said in her head. And when she registered it, she did a spit-take, spilling all the contents onto the nearby couch. The poor thing has stains on it now. I had argued with her to change the color of the couch from white to gold or twilight fog.

I like that color so much.

"What!" She gasped. "But you boarding school called and told me you did. I swear they did."

I sheepishly smiled at her. "I lied to her. No I told her to lie to you. I didn't want you to worry about me." I spoke truthfully. "I was in pain for five hours. I waited for my wolf but it didn't come. It never happened. Freya came to check up on me and I told her everything, which is why she lied to you when she called you."

My mum was glaring at me in shock. Her face was asking questions but she couldn't voice them out. Some of the questions that I was able to get a hold of was; Why didn't you tell me? How could you lie to you own mum? I can't believe this?

Still enjoying her shocked expression, I continued. "That's why I didn't find my mate early. I didn't recognize Nathan as my mate last year because I didn't go to the pack house and I only spent two days with you." I paused. "If not for the fact that you forced me to go to the pack's meeting, he probably wouldn't have met me. So I have you to thank for that, hats off to you mum."

When u realized that she was waiting for me to continue. And I did. "And yes. I didn't meet Nathan last year because I didn't feel like going out. But if I had did, I would have met him and we will be a year faster."

She finally found her voice. "So what have you decided? Do you want to stay with him because from what he told me, he clearly wants you to stay with him."

I was kinda expecting her to ask me this question. "I will be heading back to California as soon as my leave is over. And I will come and visit the both of you anytime I get a leave or during the holidays." I suggested, smiling at her.

She was not happy with my decision. "Lizelle Andrea Christopher!" She exclaimed, stomping her foot on the floor. "You are staying here with your mate and have kids. I want grandchildren as soon as possible. I am growing old you know."

Grandchildren my foot!

Oh so the egocentric Alpha didn't tell my mum that he doesn't want me as a mate but just as his pack's Luna. I wasn't really expecting him to do so. And I am not going to be selfish and tell my mum about it as she is already worried heck about me not meeting my wolf yet.