Chapter thirteen

Lizelle

Have you ever find yourself in a situation where you wish you could go back in time and fix your mistakes? Well that's the situation I presently find myself in. I wish I could go back in time and fix my mistake of not finding time to talk to my mum about Noah the other day.

I wish I could go back in time and avoid meeting Noah that day at the mall. Then I wouldn't have gone through all that hell with him. If only I had taken the right corner instead of the left.

I stared up at him intently, recalling his features.

His face is still the same but a few stubbles had graced his face. That stupid sexy smirk of his is still looking good as always. The same devious smirk I fell in love with and used to admire.

My gaze left him and were now focused on Nathan. I can't believe I am saying it but Natalya was right. He did look exquisitely handsome and dashing. He was wearing a black suit pant, white shirt underneath and a black suit, completing the looks of a tuxedo with a red tie.

I didn't realize I had stared at him for too long until Natalya pinched me. "Yeah so I was on the look out as I was told to. And I caught you staring at my brother for more than five seconds," She paused and pretends to think for a while. "In my dictionary, that's called staring. So I am going to say I told you so."

Not finding anything befitting to say, I glared at her. "Oh suck it up. It's just a small victory."

I left her side and walked over to where Nathan was standing with a few pack members.

Sensing my presence, he dismissed the pack members and turned around. His eyes skimmed over me before coming my to my face. He gave me a small smile. "You look beautiful."

Nodding my head, I smiled back. "You also look nice."

Way to describe an awkward situation.

"Let's go, the ceremony has started. It's time to introduce you to the whole pack." He took a hold of my hand and lead the way. Tingles shot up from the place he touched. The butterflies in my stomach went haywire with his delicate touch.

"He is only doing this for his pack and his reputation as an Alpha," My conscience pecked me. But this time unlike before, I ignored it. If doing this makes me happy for a few seconds, I don't mind doing it. By this I mean disagreeing with my conscience and letting my imaginations run wild.

When we arrived at the centre of the hall, I noticed the people had quieted down. By now, my palms had become sweaty and warm. Evelyn was standing by the corner, wearing a smug look. But behind that I could see fear and uneasiness. They place a bowl, a knife and two towels on a long stool in between the both of us.

He stood in front of me and starts to speak. "Tonight we have gathered here for the Luna ceremony of Blood Moon pack. Not just that but also the witch coronation of the pack as well. But for now, we are kicking off with the Luna ceremony," His eyes left mine, as he stared at my back, obviously at Melissa because she was standing a little further away from my back.

Then his gaze returned back to me. "Do you Lizelle Andrea Christopher agree to be the Luna of the Blood Moon pack?"

"Yes, I do,"

"Do you promise to lay down your life when needed to?"

"Yes, I do,"

"Do you promise your loyalty to the pack and also to your Alpha?"

"Yes, I do,"

"Do you promise your absolute love and care for the pack members?"

"Yes, I do,"