Chapter two

Alpha Nathaniel's point of view

Blood smeared everywhere, the stench alone created bile at the back of my throat. The blood moon pack's dungeon is a place no weak heart should be at because of the turbulence flow of blood. The dungeon bars was made of arsenic, silver and strong iron which makes it dangerous for anyone that that tries to escape.

My entrance into the cell brought the look of fear on the rouge's rugged face and his unnerving state was pleasing my wolf. He ought to be afraid. From the looks of it, he is going to be a hella crazy one. "We have tried all we could to get him to open his mouth but he is refusing to Alpha"One of my best warriors, Drew stated.

The rouge look up at me, thinking of what I would do. I waved my right hand to the three men standing with me, giving them the sign to leave me alone with the rebel.

I walked over to his chair, where he was tied up tightly with a nylon rope. I pulled out the baldric belt I was wearing. We might as well start from the least of the punishments."So are you going to tell me or should I just get this over with"I asked, glaring daggers at him. This isn't going to ascribe fear into him but anyways who is in a hurry. I will gladly do it step by step.

"I will never tell you anything. Neither you, a tiny pup or the junk wagons you call warriors is going to to hear anything from me"He spat, with the last ounce of strength left in him. That hit the button hard. I didn't know when baldric belt left my side and landed on his bruised back. The beast is unwillingly unleashed.

I counted every single lash I made on him. Each leaving a red mark on his chest, I didn't stop the count until his groans began to irritate my ears. That a hundred and seventy six unleashed. "You really know how to use your mouth but it seems like your body disagrees with your mouth, how Ironic"I mocked.

"Now let's get to business, what do you want, who sent you here, why are you here?"I asked. He rolled his eyes inwardly as if saying I am boring him. "I already told you, I ain't telling you any damn thing".

I stared at him deeply looking for something off. My gaze suddenly went to his neck and I immediately recognized his mate's mark. I smirked, this oughta be fun." I see you have been marked, your mate must be pretty. I wonder what it will feel like when I kiss her, when I have her underneath me. Will she be good, sexy, dominating or weak"I watched as his face turned red with anger.

"If you touch Maureen you are going to be a dead meat and I mean it"He threatened, releasing a loud authentic growl. That definitely worked."I won't touch your mate only if you tell me the truth"I offered. If striking a deal with a rouge will ensure the safety of my pack members then so be it.

"He is after her. He wants your mate and he will not stop until he gets her"The narcissistic bastard confessed. My mate, why will he be after my mate. I haven't even found her yet so what is this rebellious bastard talking about. "Why does he want my mate?"I asked, getting this unsettling feeling at the depth region of stomach. His eyes ventured down from my eyes to my neck to see if I have been marked or not.

"A sooth sayer trespassed our territory last week and she revealed to him that your mate is a powerful she-wolf and not only that, the person that mates with her will get a strong pup. If it's an Alpha then the pup will even be stronger"His apocalypse hit me hard, again.

"Where can I find this sooth sayer?"I asked.

"I have told you all I wanted to tell you, now release me so I can get back to my mate and have her underneath me, as her real mate should"He sneered. I won't even want to touch his mate even if he begged me to so he can drop this cocky act of his and acknowledge the situation he is in.

I rolled my eyes, adding a little effect."Your avidity irks me and I get rid of anything that irks me, so that means this". I placed my hand on his neck and twisted it. He dropped dead, beside my right foot on the floor. His eyes wide as if the realization of what was about to happen kicked in only second before I did it. Did he really think he could stop me if he has realized it early? It was bound to happen and it did.

I mind linked Drew and my Beta Carter to come into the dungeon. I went out of the cell to see Drew and Carter close, walking towards the cell I was leaning on. The same cell that has the rouge's body in it."Dude, what's wrong why did you"..... He paused when he saw the rouge body on the floor."Oh boy, you killed him".

"I got what I wanted from him, dispose his body off in the valley"I ordered, walking out of the dungeon. Before I walked out completely, I heard Carter shout"I found my mate bro, wait till you see her".

Carter is my besfriend right from childhood and he still his. The harsh side of him is dreadful and brutal, but the good side of him goofy and crazy and that's why I appointed him as my beta. Cater, me and Dylan my Gamma are all friends. We used to be the three musketeers when we were kids but now we are just normally formal.

Surprisingly our fathers got along very well but our mothers do not, infact they hate each others company and presence. Now about my mate, now am I going to find her? Where do I start looking for her? This is going to be harder than I thought.

Lizelle's point of view

How on earth did I forget that today was check up day at the hospital. I would have drank one or two cans of energy drink. But at least there is a good news behind all these complaints. I pulled over in my driveway and got out of the car, it was raining so I scurried into the house making sure I lock the door before walking to my room upstairs.

I picked up my phone from my bag and dialed my mother's phone number, waiting for her to pick the call up. As soon as I heard my name being called I screamed. Yes I screamed. "Mum the hospital has approved of my leave. I am coming to Nevada tomorrow morning. Am taking the first flight at 11pm mum"I gushed triumphantly.

"That's great news Lizzy, I will see you tomorrow. Get some sleep so you can wake up early tomorrow"She recommended and then cut the call.

She is obviously still mad at me. I am going to talk to her when I get there. My mum lives in a small cabin with three rooms in our pack village. Her house is a bit too close to the six story building pack house, she had been asked to come and live with the other members but she refused saying that she still wants to keep the memories of her late husband alive.

I picked up my biggest suitcase that was lying at the far corner of my room before stuffing six jean pants, five tops, three floral and two tank tops. Three gowns and ten sets of underwear. I packed my shoes in a tiny bag, only picking my brown moccasins, black flats, white sneakers and a my pink snazzy flip flops.

I went my cupboard and picked up my bathroom necessities leather bag and then dumping all the items I need in a bathroom. My brush, soap, sponge, mouthwash, shampoo and conditioner and hair dryer. Lastly packing my makeup kit in a tiny purse I pushed it inside my suitcase case along with my towels and my purple fluffy pyjamas.

I already had lunch at the hospital so I just showered, wore a sports bra and basketball shorts. I set an alarm for eight in the morning and then waiting for sleep to take over me. Am seeing my mum after one year of missing her beautiful face. Snuggling into my polar bear, I covered myself up with my barbie designed blanket. Soon I felt myself drifting to sleep as the darkness consumed me.