Chapter five

Not edited.

Lizelle's point of view.

I kept on rolling from one side to the other on this amazingly soft bed. My bed is never this soft, perhaps mum changed the cushion while I was at work. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice someone walk into my room.

"I am glad you like the bed." A deep husky voice said as it appulsed me.

I pretended not to hear him. If I have to be tenacious to be safe and alive then it's worth a while.

"If you are going to keep on pretending, I might as well go get the Alpha." The same voice said again but this time a bit closer.

I jerked up at the sound of that. That definitely did the trick. I looked up and stared at a guy between the ages of twenty-four and twenty-five. He had dirty blonde hair, turned into a smush. Dark blue eyes, tiny lips, a pointed nose and a chiseled jaw.

His blue eyes stared right back at my hazel ones.

"Who are you?" I asked, creasing my eyebrows.

At first he smiled but slowly but surely it turned into a bright full smirk. He thrust his right hand forward. "I am beta Carter Vrantine."

Vrantine. That name rings a bell. I kept on trying to remember where I have heard it before but I failed to. I am probably just over thinking things.

I nodded at him. "Lizelle Christopher."

"Oh I know. You are my soon to be Luna. " He giggled like a girl.

Just when I was about to ask where the egocentric of an Alpha is, a familiar voice broke through our uncomfortable conversation.

"Carter! You had better get your stupid butt over here before you end up as a rejected wolf."

The door to my bedroom busted open and a girl walked in.

Oh God. Is that blabber girl?

She didn't even notice me. She only went straight to her mate. I could only see her mouth move. I couldn't hear a single word. Her profanity overpowered her to the extent that she didn't even acknowledge the fact that Carter was nearing her slowly and steadily. She was literally frantic.

I knew what was about to happen and I do not wanna witness it. I have seen it in a movie twice where a girl gets angry and her boyfriend kisses her to pacify her. I mean there are a lot of ways to pacify someone. It doesn't have to be just kissing.

Carter pulled Amelia into a deep French kiss, pulling her impossibly closer so he could gain more entrance.  Her arms snaked past his shoulders and entangled themselves behind his neck. His grip on her waist was so firm and tight as if he's afraid she's going to run away.

I scrunched up my nose in disgust. Seeing Amelia's flabbergasted face, it made me want to try to disrupt their moment of bliss. "Could you guys not do that right now, at least not in front of me?"

Amelia's face was scarlet red when they pulled away. She hid her face in Carter's chest. "Sacré bleu, Luna." Carter expressed, soothing Amelia's back with his palm lovingly.

Such lovebirds.

Sighing, I stood up and stretched lazily. "Can I get some clothes to change into so I can go back home?" I asked, glaring between the both of them.

Carter pointed at a bunch of clothes laying on the table that's close to the bathroom door. "Those are Natalya, the Alpha's sister's clothes. I would have gotten you Amelia's clothes but they will be a bit big on you."