Day 9

AN:
thank you for commenting and voting on all my chapters. It means a lot. So, since there was no Destiel in Day 8, I will make this chapter more Destiel.
I hope you enjoy this story so far? Because I do, to be honest. 
{This is the unedited version, so there might be a lot of typos and wrong grammar}

have fun reading it. xx

++++

Hands were all over my body; making me feel like I was on drugs. I've been to a bar and drank a lot of alcohol, because I wanted to forget Castiel. 'Castiel,' I sighed. Why did I want to forget him? It wasn't even my heart who liked him, it was his grace that made me feel this way.
Lips kissed my neck and fingers dug into my upper arms. I grabbed the tighs around my body even harder; trying to concentrate. The woman did a good job. She rubbed her bare chest against my back; licking and sucking my earlobe. I turned around to look at her. Deep blue eyes. I knew these eyes. And those lips - full and well formed. It wasn't some random woman.

Dean startled; eyes wide in the darkness. He had to rub them for a few times before he could see something. Before he realized it'd been a dream. A really strange and intense dream. His breathing was fast and irregular, his heart felt like it would explode any second and his hands were shaking.

"CUT!"

I clapped my hands and went to Jensen. He stared at me with big eyes. I flashed him a smile and acted like we haven't just made out with each other. We actually haven't - it'd been Dean and Castiel.

It'd been awkward to touch Jensen like that and to hear him moan under my kisses and licks.

"So, was that alright," I asked. He pulled his eyebrows together; tilting his head.
"Yeah, that was good," he said; patting my shoulder. "But next time don't sabber so much. I feel like I just took a slobber shower. Seriously, Misha." He burst out laughing. I shook my head and put my arms around his neck.

"Say that again," I said challening. My grip around his neck was tight. He tried to push me away, but his strenght was weakend from the laugh attack.

"Please, Misha! Don't!" I let go of him.
"Alright, but we'll continue this," I said mischievously. He shook his head; rolling his eyes.

"GET BACK ON SET AND READY FOR YOUR NEXT SCENE!" The Director screamed.

Castiel was sitting on the couch in the bunker of the Winchesters; reading a book. He knew that is was pointless, but he was bored. The two brothers were asleep and Castiel didn't need sleep. He usually sneaked around and listened to what they'd muffle while sleeping. Or he'd sit on the ground next to Dean's bed; watching his dreams.

He didn't feel like doing this today, so reading a book was still better than just waiting for them to wake up. Sam was reading a lot of books and he seemed to like it.

However, he hated waiting. It gave him time to think. To think about Dean and the lie he'd told him. There was no way in taking it back now. He wouldn't believe him anyway.

Castiel was desperate for Dean and he knew that. 

Suddenly, the door swung open. Castiel sat up straight; closing the book. Dean walked through the room. His skin looked sweaty. He hadn't notice Castiel. The angel watched his friend's every move. Dean looked tired as hell. He opened the door to the fridge and took out a beer. Castiel looked at the clock. It was four in the morning.

"Dean, are you alright," he asked. Dean dropped the beer bottle. Spilled beer everywhere. He took a towel and tried to wipe it up, but he was too tired and couldn't see properly. Castiel put his hands on Dean's and made him stop.

"I got this," he said; wiping away the beer. He threw the towel into the sink and washed it out with hot water.

When Castiel turned around he saw Dean sitting on the ground; leaning against the wall. His hands were shaking. He knew that he should leave Dean alone - he probably didn't want him around anyway - but he couldn't. Instead of going back to the living room and reading the book, he sat down next to Dean; pulling his legs to his body and rested his arms on them. He didn't know what to say, so he just played with his fingers. Dean would say something if he was ready.

But he didn't. They just sat there and it felt like hours. Unexpectedly, Dean rested his weary head on Cas' shoulder and let out a sigh.

"Thank you," he whispered. Castiel smiled slightly and patted his friend's head. The hair under his fingers was soft.

Dean's warmth rushed through Cas' body. It made him feel so much better. All he wanted was to be close to Dean and now he was. Castiel started stroking Dean's hair gently.
"You don't need to thank me, Dean. I'm your friend. I will always be here for you." Castiel felt Dean nodding against his shoulder.

"I know, Cas." He looked up; sad green eyes staring at him. "But ..." Dean stroke Castiel's face. A shiver flush through his body. "These feelings," he continued; leaning forward to kiss Castiel's cheek. "I can't control them ..." Dean kept on kissing Cas' cheek, moving down to his mouth; kissing the inner corner of his lips. "And I don't want to control them any longer. Even if you say it's your grace that makes me feel this way" He slightly kissed Cas' lips. "You can't deny your feelings for me, can you?"

"CUT!"

Jensen immediatly stood up, reaching out his hand so I could grab it and helped me up.
"Thanks," I said. My heart was pounding really fast. The emotions felt so real, but they weren't - it were Castiel's feelings, not mine.

I had to concentrate on my breathing for a few seconds, before my heart started to pound normal again.

____

Jared and Jensen decided to stay at the set over night and invited me, but I had to refuse because Vicki and I had planned on going out for dinner tonight. A friend of ours took care of our kids.

"So how was your day," Vicki asked; snuggling her feet around my legs. We were in a fine restaurant; sitting somewhere in the back behind a partition so no one could see us. The candle in the middle of the table gave the evening a romantic flair. "Any more homosexual experiences?" She added giggling.

"It was alright, we just had filmed a few scenes, yes, but it wasn't that homosexual," I lied.

++++

Sooo, did you like it? Tell me what you think about it, pleeeaaaassseeee! Hope you liked it! Leave a comment and a vote! 
Okay, so yeah... 

THE GAY IS REAL!