Day 20

AN: 19 more days until I see Misha at a preconvention party! I can't believe this! I had to share this with you sorry..
Also, I'll have a m&g with him the next day and two photo ops and I'll get an autograph and I'll sit in the front row during his panel and I just ... Asdfghjkl

Have fun reading this chapter

++++

As we went to the kitchen, it turned out that Danneel was out with JJ. She had left a little note on the kitchenisle saying 'Hey honey and Misha. I am out with JJ. Made you some breakfast and there's a glass of water and an aspirin for Misha next to the sink. Will be back tonight.'
I took the pill, thankfully. My head was about to explode. It felt like there was a little guy inside, scratching at my brain. I closed my eyes and waited for the medicine to work.

I heard Jensen opening the oven and placing some plates on the counter. The sound of porcelain hitting hard wood made my ears ringing.

"Goddamn it, Jensen!" I turned to him and noticed his huge grin. He'd obviously done it on purpose. Giving him the stink eye didn't have the effect I've wished for. Instead of stop being such a douchbage, he continued. "My head." I wailed, earning another grin.

Before I could get any more pissed, I saw the food Danneel made. It looked heavenly delicious. Two eggs perfectly cooked, decorated with some spices, and two toasted pieces of bread. My stomach rumbled painfully at the sight, begging me to finally eat it.
One of the downsides of being drunk? The hunger afterwards.

Jensen directed me to take a seat. "Eating will help you recovering faster."

I nodded and sat down, taking the fork and knife into my hands. The first bite tasted exactly like a piece of heaven, something I've been craving for years. My lips parted as I swallowed it and let a relieved sigh escape from my lips. Jensen next to me clenched his hands into fists, pressing his thighs together. I sighed again, this time a little deeper and slower, just to see his reaction. He bit his lip and closed his eyes, trying to concentrate.
Just to make sure he was reacting like this because of me, I took another bite of my food and groaned - not loud, but loud enough for Jensen to stand up and walk out of the room.

I heard the bathroom door slam.

Without being able to stop it, I chuckled like a fricking idiot. There was nothing funny about this situation. All this stupid Destiel shit was ruining our friendship. I couldn't even sigh anymore without Jensen being tensed. It was my fault anyway, I shouldn't have acted like that.

I ran my fingers through my hair and finished my breakfast (sighing a few more times).

____

About ten minutes later, Jensen came back with a smile on his face. I lifted one of my eyebrows and looked at him questioning. He shook his head and let himself fall onto the couch next to me. His cheeks were a little flushed and a single drop of sweat ran down his temple. "You alright," I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Do you want to go home and get some rest or stay here? I, um," he took a deep breath. "I will be alone the whole day. We could watch a movie or something."

As much as I would have loved to stay at his place and hang around, he'd obviously forgotten that we had to go to work today. "Jensen ... We have to work."

"Oh about that." He smiled. "You should check your phone more often, Mish."

I frowned at the nickname. He called me that sometimes, but it was kind of weird and I didn't like the feeling that grew in my stomach when I looked at him. His smile reached his eyes and let the skin around it crinkle. It made him look even prettier. Not fair.