Day 4

AN: My friend (SeliaAscrala here on wattpad; you should read her maze runner fanfiction! it's brilliant. just saying) will correct this chapter later. But I don't want you guys to wait, sooooo... Here we go!

++++

I groaned as I felt the sunlight on my face.
"Urgh, it can't be morning already," I muttered. It felt like I'd only fallen asleep ten minutes ago. I lay there contemplating whether to force myself up as my levels of consciousness slowly increased. Finally I threw back the covers and stood slouched beside the bed. I was still wearing my clothes - the first three buttons of my shirt were unbuttoned - and my hair was in a frightful mess. 

"Looking good, Misha," I said to myself as I shuffled past the mirror and yawned my way down the hall to the kitchen in search of a much needed coffee. Jensen was leaning against the kitchen counter; resting his head in the palm of his hands. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a black loose t-shirt.
"Morning," I said. He looked up and smiled.
"Morning, sunshine." 
"I need caffeine." Jensen pointed to a black coffee machine in response - it was already making coffee. I noticed that Jared was nowhere to be seen.
"Where's Jared?"
"He had to leave early," Jensen groaned. He looked really tired and exhausted.
"Alright ... Are you okay?" He shook his head; massaging his temples.
"Do you want me to give you a massage?" I wiggled my eyebrows playfully.
"Is that a serious question? Because I could really need one." I bowed down.
"Your wish ... is my command." I mentioned him to lay down on the couch.

Carefully, I sat down on his tighs. My hands were cold so I rubbed them against each other for a few seconds. Then I started squeezing his shoulders; a slight moan came out of his mouth. His back was full of muscular tensions. I used my thumbs to work into tight muscles, then moved down to the shoulder blades and back. Jensen kept moaning slightly; telling me to squeeze harder. I could tell he was enjoying this. After working on his low back, I moved down and started working the upper buttock area, since the muscles here tend to be tight, as they are used for walking, standing and almost everything else we do. I massaged the area where the jeans and shirt would meet thoroughly with fingertips.
"This is so good, Misha. I need you to give me massages everyday." I don't know if he was joking or being totally serious here; but a smile flashed over my face. To have better control I pushed up his t-shirt. Jensen didn't protest. His skin was as soft as the blanket I've slept on. I went from kneading of individual muscles to long, gliding strokes back to hacking and tapping.
We heard Danneel walking down the steps and jumped up in horror; straightening our clothes. I buttoned up my shirt fast. She just gave us an amused gaze and shook her head. Justice and West came down the steps; running. Danneel told us that she wanted to go the the playground with them. So we got ready.

____

"So, do you wanna stay over for dinner?" Danneel asked as we got back to their house. Vicki was probably already at home; waiting for me.
"No, thanks. I'll spend some time with my wife." Danneel smiled and turned to Jensen to give him a quick kiss on the lips. Before she went inside she said, "See you, Misha!"
Jensen gave West a big hug and told him he was already missing him. That made West giggle. These two were so cute together; it gave me heartaches.
"So, see you tomorrow?" Jensen asked; playing with West's hair. 
"Of course? See you." I hugged him tight.

When I came home Vicki and Maison were laying on the couch; sleeping. The TV was still turned on. I looked for the remote controle to turn off the apparatus. It was already 7 PM. Jensen, Danneel and I have spent a long time at the playground. West seemed to be really groggy now. I carried him to his bed; singing him a lullaby. Within seconds his eyes closed and he started snoring lightly. I went back into the living room to get Maison.
She woke up when I laid her down in her bed.
"Daddy," She muttered. I kissed her forehead and stroke her cheek lovingly. 
"Go back to sleep, Mai."
Vicki was still sleeping when I went back down. One leg hung over the end backrest, while her left arm covered her face. Her hair was made into a bun and her glasses were hanging askew on her nose. A slight smile formed her lips when she opened her eyes and saw me standing there watching her sleeping. I bent down next to her and took her hand; giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"Welcome home, love." She chuckled.
"I was gone for a day only."

"I still missed you though." Vicki stretched her limbs and sat up straight; looking into my eyes. I slightly kissed her neck; stroking her arms with my hands. She grabbed my hair and pulled back my head. Her eyes were filled with lust. My skin was on fire. The place on my arm, where Vicki had touched me, had gone from merely unpleasant to excruciating. My arm was red raw and the feeling was only spreading. So hot. I was so hot. I had to cool down. Vicki tore at my shirt; sending buttons flying across the room. A shower. Yes, that's what we needed. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom. Reaching into the glass enclosure, I wrenched the cold tap on and pushed her into the shower. The relief was instant. I swore I could see steam rising from our hot bodies as the freezing cold water ran over our skins. My arms pulled her closer to me. She shook as she leant into me; her breath uneven. I nuzzled her neck and that spice of hers enveloped me. My fangs punched down hard and I fisted her hair, bringing her face up to meet mine. With a growl I kissed her lips. I wasn't gentle, wasn't soft. My lips slammed onto hers, my fangs scraping her lips with a desperate need to possess her. She opened for me and my tongue slid into her welcome, caressing, teasing, tasting. Spicy hot cinnamon rushed over my taste buds and I couldn't get enough. 
Vicki moaned as my tongue speared into her mouth, hot and demanding. Tiny pinpricks of pain bloomed on her scalp as I pulled at her hair. If it were possible, our kiss deepened and she moulded her body against mine. Savage need gripped her and she wound her arms around my shoulders. She had no choice. Her knees were about to give out. Her head span. I could feel that.
She shivered as my arm snaked around the small of her back, my hand spreading downwards to the top of her bottom. I drove her even closer and she could feel my arousal pushing at her through my combats. The realisation sent another tremour through her and she arched under the force of it, her fingernails digging into my muscles to anchor herself the heat at her core blooming further. I drew myself away from her mouth, my nostrils flaring, my eyes glowing white hot. My voice was breathless, "Vicki," was all I said.

++++

Soooo, I hope you had fun reading it. ♥
tell me what you think and vote please? thank you x