Day 8

AN: I've read all your comments and stuff. So basically you like Destiel more. Mmmhh, that's shit because this chapter is going to have a lot of Cockles. I love you all, okay? And I ship destiel so hard. I am so destiel trash... but cockles!! The struggle is real!
Well, I hope you like the story so far?! Okay, okay have fun reading it!
{it's the unedited version! there might be typos and incorrect grammar and I am sorry for it}

++++

I had a day off the next day, so I decided to spend some time with my family. We went to the supermarket and let West choose the ingredients for our dinner. He loved doing it. We hated eating it. Except for Maison. For some reasons she loved whatever he would cook. I don't know if it was because they were sibblings or to make him love her more, but it was cute.
West ran around the supermarket; throwing a lot of things into our shopping cart. I kept asking West what he was putting in and what he would do with it. He didn't seem very sure about, but he would just look at me and grin. Vicki was filming all of it, while Maison was sleeping in her stroller.

When we came home, we saw Jensen leaving our property. He held JJ in his arms; looking at her smiling.
"Jensen," Vicki called and Jensen looked up; raising an eyebrow.
"What's up," I asked. He came back.
"Well, I was around and wanted to say hi, but you weren't home so I left."

'Obviously,' I thought

"You can come in. Misha and West will cook for us." Jensen didn't seem very positiv about it, but he nodded; looking at JJ.

We went inside the house; throwing off our shoes. I felt a bit weird under Jensen's glances - and I wasn't sure if it was because we've kissed very passionately on set or ... well, because we kissed. This feeling needed to be stopped. I took it by its collar and locked it away.

It was 3 PM. Vicki and the kids were playing outside in the gard. Jensen and I sat in the living room; watching some football games.
I could see that Jensen kept staring at me instead of the TV, but I didn't say anything. Things would get even weirder.

I loved Jensen - he was my little brother. Sometimes I felt like watching over him; trying to keep him out of trouble and away from creepy fans. There were a lot of creepy fans. A lot. But that was just unnecessary. Jensen was taller than me and had more muscles anyway. There was no reason to try to protect him. I could need his protection though. He'd make a good bodyguard. Women would be so attracted to him though. They'd fall for him and chase him - like they do now, so he just should stay with acting. Why was I thinking about this anyway?

"So, are you and Vicki happy," he suddenly asked. I raised an eyebrow; looking confused.
"Of course we are." I titled my head; scratching my arm nervously. Did Vicki and I look unhappy?
"Okay, that's good. I'm happy for you two. You've been together for so long. What's the secret?" Jensen sounded so desperate. He wanted to know it so bad.
"I think we just love each other truly and unconditionally." Jensen nodded knowingly, but he seemed to be disappointed as if he would have expected something else from to say - somethign more deeper and explanatory.

"You know," I added. "If you really love someone, you feel it. Everything she does might not be right, but you support it and help her make the right descision. You love her no matter what. When she's moody, you just let her blame you for everything, because you know she doesn't actually mean it. When she's yelling, you either yell back or let yourself get yelled on, because you know that after your fight you'll have goddamn sex." Jensen laughed. "And when she's quizzically about anything and everything, you just hold her in your arm tight; telling her that she's perfect the way she is and that everything going to be alright, because it will."

"I am ... I mean ... Wow," Jensen said. He was smiling at me thankfully.
"Why did you ask?" Jensen just shook his head. I thought about it. He and Danneel always went out with JJ together. Sure, there were time when he or she would go with JJ to the playground alone. But none of them would come over to us.