Day 21

AN: Hey y'all. I'm sorry for all the AN's at the beginning of every chapter and I'm sorry for not updating once a week. Hope y'all don't mind the delayed updates.
Well I will be at boarding school for the next four weeks and I don't know if I'll find time to write (maybe on the weekends, but we shall see).

I honestly don't know why you guys read it, since my writing is horrible and there are better fanfics out there.

Have fun reading it x

++++

"Misha," Jensen called when he saw me leaving my trailer.

It was six in the morning and I've just got here. I don't know how much caffeine was running through my veins, but it was enough to keep me awake.

I've started feeling weird when we've finished shooting yesterday. Not sure if it's been the hangover, but when I woke up this morning I wanted to stay in bed, drink a hot tea and maybe take a bath later.

I took a sip from my coffee - if I wanted to function, this was the only way - and looked at Jensen. He came running, a huge smile on his face. How could he be so filled with energy at this satanic time?

"Hey," I said weakly as he stood in front of me.

He put a warm hand on my shoulder, supporting me. "You okay?" His eyes wandered over my face down my neck, before he snapped back to look into my eyes.
I felt a shiver running up my spine, making my neck hot - hotter than I could take right now. The dream I've had about him was still present behind my eyelids.

I cleared my throat. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Just feeling a little ill," I said, looking everywhere but Jensen's face.

The warmth of his hand left my shoulder. I sighed, again.

He squirmed. "Are you sure you can work today? Because last time," he trailed off and put his hand on my forehead, trying to say if I had fever or not. Jensen coughed slightly, smirking at the memory. "Well, last time things got really ugly."

I shook his hand off my head and took a step back, suddenly feeling angry. It was none of his business. "Well, why do you care anyway?"

Jensen startled, swallowing hard. "I, uh ... Because you're my friend."

"Right. See you on set."

I turned on my heel and went back inside my trailer. What the hell was going on with me. There had been nothing to make me so angry at him. Jensen hadn't done anything wrong. It wasn't his fault that I had those stupid dreams about him.
Why couldn't I just forget about the dreams? They kept on playing in my head. The intense stares, sweet kisses and rough touches. It was like a curse.

I sat down on my bed, covering my eyes with cold hands, letting the dream from last night pour over me.

A light knock and a "Hey can I come in" from Jensen made me jump a bit.

I was a mess, for no reason. I felt like Castiel, losing control about my ability to see clearly.

Another knock was heard before the door opened and Jensen popped his head between the door and wall. "Mish"

"I'm sorry," I said. "Had a rough night and an even rougher morning."

He stepped inside, sitting down next to me. "Wanna talk about it?" His deep, husky voice filled the room.

I shook my head. There was no way I'd ever tell him that. It would ruin our friendship even more. Especially since he knew I've had things with men before, even though I had Vicki. It was an agreement between me and her. She once said, she liked seeing me being loved by someone else.