Day 17

AN: So do you still like this story? Again, sorry for not posting every week! I just .. I don't have much time lately. Hope you're still interested in reading this story ;)

I owe you a lot of Cockles by the way ...

okay, let's go

++++

I almost broke into tears, laughing with all I got, as Jared pulled faces behind the camera. He lifted his hands and formed a heart with his fingers, bumping it on his chest.

Working with him was a torture.

We were in the middle of a scene and this man was making it so hard for me to stay serious. I was amazed by the way Jensen could keep a straight face. He pulled an eyebrow as he waited for me to say my line. My guts felt like they were about to explode.

"I need to go now," Jensen whispered.

I raised an eyebrow, confused.

"It's your line," he said, this time a little louder. The director immediately screamed 'cut' and came over, telling us to be more pofessional. I've tried to explain to him that Jared was distracting me, but he wouldn't listen. He waved his hand, walking away and saying, "Try harder."

My eyes flickered to Jared, who was holding his stomach with his hands, head thrown backwards. I gave him a serious look. He left the set, laughing.

"One hour break!" The director screamed then, watching the tall man leaving.

Jensen shook his head in amusement. "You shouldn't let him get to you, Misha." He patted my back, slightly rubbing up and down as he got lost in his thoughts.

I couldn't say I didn't like the feeling of his hands on my back, but it was a bit of a weird feeling as well.

"So, um, do you think we should practice before we keep shooting?" I scratched my forehead awkwardly, looking everywhere but Jensen's eyes.

He stopped caressing my back. "Yeah, yeah, we should do that."

It was a cold day, the sun wasn't shinging and the wind was howling and swirling around in the city. There were big dark clouds covering the sky, making everything seem a little colourless than usual. So we decided to go to Jensen's trailer and practice our lines and actions for the next scene.

His trailer was a bit messy, clothes and books were lying around. I wanted to sit down, but there was a used boxer brief on the couch. At first I wanted to grab it and throw it on the ground, but then I froze for no reason. Jensen darted across the room, picking up all the clothes, murmuring some excuses. His cheeks were a little more coloured than normally.

"It's okay. It's not like I have never seen underwear before." I laughed, trying to loosen the atmosphere.

Before all this Destiel shit, we hadn't been uncomfortable that often around each other. We'd have just crack a joke about it, laughing and leave it. Things were already changing and I didn't like it. He was my best friend and hell yes, I loved him, but more as a brother. After all, we weren't Dean and Castiel.

Right.

We weren't Dean and Castiel. We shouldn't be that awkward about it. It was just acting.

'Just acting,' I thought bitterly. 'If it was, why are you overthinking it and making everything worse?'

I loosened the grip around the chair. I hadn't noticed that I was squeezing the hard wood so tight. My fingers were pale, but I could watch them getting their normal colour back as I bent and strechted them a few times.