Day 25

AN: 50% of this is finished... oh dear god. cant believe y'all still reading.

btw, i will meet misha again next year and i wanna do something nice for him, so if you love him please help me think of something. either comment OR send me a private message (here or on instagram; @/westycollins)

thank you xx

++++

Knock.

I pulled the blanket over my head, groaning. It was semi-dark in the room, the cushion beneath my body too squashy. The scent in the room a mixture of earthy and something sweet.

Knock. Knock.

This time it wasn't a quite, timid knock. No, it was loud and frantic, echoing in my head. I rubbed my eyes with the palms of my hands, seeing a ton shits of colours behind my lids. Exhaustion filled my muscles as I pushed the blanket back and swung my legs over the edge of - where was I?

My feet immediately met the cold ground, making me suck in a sharp breath. I blinked back the haze that seemed to distort my vision. Apparently, I wasn't at home nor in my trailer.

Knock. Knock. Knock. "Wake up, Jensen!"

Jared's voice was muffled through the door of my friend's trailer.

I swallowed hard, trying to remember why I was here and not home. Last thing I remembered was that Mark had been incredibly drunk and Jared had brought him home. The things that happened after that were covered in a blur.
I rested my head in my hands, breathing calmly to make my brain and thoughts stop spinning.

Someone behind me moved, bed sheets rustling against skin and clothes.

I startled and turned my head carefully.

Jensen was sprawled out on the unfolded couch, one leg sticking out under the blanket. His hair stuck to his forehead, drops of sweat making their way down his temple.

I stopped breathing, covering my mouth with my hand.

"What the hell," I breathed and looked down on myself. Bare chest, but at least I was wearing my boxer briefs. "Shit."

Again, I tried to recall what had happened, but I couldn't make out any clear moments. There was nothing but darkness.

Heat built up in my stomach when I risked another look at Jensen and saw him still sleeping peacefully, lips slightly parted.

Jared knocked again, this time at a window. Luckily, the blinders were down, so neither of us could see the other.

'Just leave,' I prayed. No matter what, I couldn't face the tall man right now and come up with a story that would only cause me more trouble.

I could hear him mutter something as he stormed off.

"Misha," Jensen asked, voice a hoarse. His eyes fluttered open and I could see his adam's apple bopping up and down as he tried to swallow around his dry throat.

"Yeah," I croaked.

He sighed relieved. At least one of us could remember what happened last night, or else Jensen would be freaking out waking up next to his best friend, in nothing but underwear.
After all, Danneel had been with us, right? She must be right behind that door at the end of the living room slash kitchen. "You okay?"

Despite the bad headache and my sore limbs, I felt perfectly fine. I nodded just before as I noticed that he had closed his eyes again - the corner of his mouth curled up in a smile. "Guess so," I said then. The tremor in my voice audible.