Day 5

AN: So I was wondering if you want me to tell you if a chapter is going to be dirty or not? But I thought it would be unnecessary since I've rated this story as PG-13 which means - gonna quote wattpad here - "includes mature stories that may include occasional scenes of a lightly sexual or violent nature. there might be mention of drug use or abuse and other mature themes that could be inappropriate for younger reader. character use more mature language and swearing. sexual scenes are discribed with some details. stories rated pg-13 may also contain some graphics descriptions of violence and injury and reveal darker and more mature motives behind characters' actions that is appropriate for younger readers."
leave your thoughts in the comment section. ♥
<<this chapter will be corrected by SeliaAscrala whenever she has time for it. i am sorry for my grammar and everything else.>>

++++

Jared and Jensen were filming a scene so I still had time to learn my lines. I had trouble concentration though. My thoughts were spinning around in my head; still thinking about last night with Vicki. She's the best wife anyone could ever ask for. I loved her so much. We've been together for so long now and we still loved each other as on the first day. I was madly in love with her. This woman made me so happy.
Robert pulled me out of my thoughts; asking if I was ready. I nodded.

It' had been two weeks since Castiel had been back on the road with the Winchesters. No one had attacked them yet and that scared them. They knew it could happen any time. The things that were after Castiel wanted him dead - at any price. Sam felt sorry for what he'd done to Castiel. Instead of getting rid of Cas he should have protected him, because that's what they do; protecting people. It was different with Castiel though. Sam knew that Cas was strong enought to take care of himself. He was an angel of the lord.
They were sitting in the '67 Impala; driving down the road to Ohio. Talking was still unpleasant. Dean was focused on the road; trying not to think about the kiss between him and Castiel. He wasn't even sure if that had really happened. 
"So ... Are we going to be silent forever?" Sam asked. Dean looked at him angrily, while the angel just looked outside the window; pulling his eyebrows together.
"Look, I already said that I am sorry-"
"And I said that I understood that." Dean interrupted his younger brother. Sam leaned his head against the back of his seat and closed his eyes. He was too tired to start arguing again.
It was getting dark outside. Sam was asleep, Dean was focused on driving and Castiel just sat in the back of the Impala; trying to forget he'd ever kissed the older brother. He knew that if he could sleep he'd dream about the soft lips of Dean Winchester. He let out a slight sigh and tapped Dean's shoulder.
"What is, Cas?" At least Dean was still calling him 'Cas'.
"I think we should talk." The deep voice echoed through Dean's body and sent chills up his spine.
"About what?"
"The ... kiss," Castiel whispered. Suddenly Dean hit the brake and made the Impala 
came screeching to a halt. Before Castiel knew what was going on, Dean pulled him out of the car and pressed him against the cold metal. 
"Don't ever mention this again. There's nothing to talk about! Nothing!" 
"Okay. I am sorry, Dean." The sadness in his voice was heartbreaking, but Dean didn't care. He was too busy trying not to feel something for his best friend. It was wrong, so wrong. He was heterosexual. At least that's what he'd thought.
"You need to forget it! Did you understand me?"
"Yes, Dean." But it was hard for Castiel to forget - especially now that Dean was pressing his warm body against his. He needed to look into this complicated, lost, broken human's green eyes, but he didn't. Instead, he bit his lower lip. Dean noticed that and licked his lips 
unintentionally.
"Good," he said then and pulled back. They hadn't noticed Sam; standing next to the car on the other side; looking at them questioning.

"CUT! That was good." The Director said. Jensen hit me on the back smiling and left the scenery to get ready for his next scene with Jared. I went to get some food.

____

In the evening I woke up from a text message from Jared asking, "We want to stay in Jensen's trailer tonight. Wanna stay with us? If yes, be there at nine." I looked at the clock - it was half past eight. My body was still half asleep so I decided to go for a quick run. When I came back - my body felt revived - I took a hot shower, got dressed and ran my hands through my hair for a couple of times; trying to make it look less of a mess. Before I left I sent Vicki a short message saying, "I won't be home tonight. Give West and Maison a kiss from me. I love you."

The two men were already waiting for me in front of Jensen's trailer; holding beer bottles in their hands and talking about something. They didn't seem to notice me coming.
"Guys!"
"There he is."
"Oh god no. Who invited you?" Jensen teased. I shook my head.
"The devil himself." I pointed to Jared. 
"Shorty ..." Jared warned and bursted out laughing.
"Wow, really?"
After messing around with each other outside the trailer we went inside and decided to watch a movie. Jared took the chair which means Jensen and  I had to sit next to each other on the couch. I accidentally touched Jensen's hand. He pulled back fast.
"Sorry," I murmured.
Jared stood up and put a DVD into the player; smiling like an idiot. He looked at us and almost started crying because he held his laughter back. What is wrong with this man, I thought. The movie began and I knew why he was so amused. Jensen next to me hugged me and kissed my neck; laughing with Jared.
"That's our film, baby." 
"Brokeback mountain is a good movie, Misha! C'mon." Jared laughed. For some reasons I couldn't move - well it was probably because Jensen was laying on me; pretending to make out with me - nor say anything. I just laid there, laughing hysterically
"You're dumbasses." I finally managed to say. Jensen let go of me; looking at me sadly.
"And I've thought this thing between us was real." We were five days into making Destiel canon and these jerks were already playing jokes on me as if I couldn't handle this situation.

++++

Alright, thank you for reading. I hope you had as much fun as I had writing this chapter? Let me know what you think and don't forget to vote!
lots of love, xxx