Day 24

AN: Almost 50% of this fanfiction is finished. This is so exciting. I've planned a lot for this and there are still a few things to come!

Also, for my other Destiel fic (the one I am still planning) I won't be writing ANs at the beginning and at the end like I am doing here. Why? Because the other one which will be called Always On My Mind is going to be fabulous. Lmao, no seriously. I am literally planning this in every detail to avoid any plotholes and I am getting someone to correct the chapters before they get published BECAUSE I have so many typos and incorrect grammar in this fic, it's frustrating. sigh
Sorry for that.

Okay, I hope you will give it a shot once the first chapter is uploaded.

Anyway, keep reading this little shitty piece of art until I publish AOMM x

++++

The first thing Gabe thought when he saw his brother, covered in blood and a sufficient smile on his lips, was 'maybe the redhead from earlier today would like to share some sweets... oh right, Cas you idiot!'. He bent down to his brother, cupping his chin with a firm grip.

Balthazar shook his head and stepped inside, absently closing the door behind him. "Oh, brother." He bent down as well. "What have you done."

Castiel was on his feet in an instant, looking at the two dead bodies. His hands started sweating and he felt a tingle in his fingertips. Every muscle in his body tensed and made it hard for him to breathe. Somewhere, in the back of his head he could hear them scream.

'He could hear them scream'? Castiel shook his head. He was going insane, wasn't he? Another rush of screams, full of anger and disbelief, made his vision a bit blurry.

"I didn't do it," he said, looking at his brothers. Which was a mistake. His gaze instantly fell to their throats where a tiny cut and a few latin words would make their grace leak.

He closed his eyes and pinched the back of his nose. God, why was this happening to him? 

"Cassie," Balthazar stepped closed to his brother, not knowing what was going on in his head. "We know. It is the disease, flu, infection, call it whatever you want. This has to stop. You have to stop spending time with the Winchesters. Especially Dean!"

Dean.

Castiel took a deep breath.

Dean.

He couldn't stop seeing him.

No.

Gabriel saw the terror on his face and grabbed Balthazars shoulder, squeezing it gently. "I think we should discuss this at another time. He is all wrecked and out of his mind," he whispered but Castiel heard it anyway.

"I'm totally fine." His voice was calm. Too calm.

"I know, we know. That's why you go to the Winchesters and make sure they're okay. We'll talk to you later. Don't try to kill any more angels in the meantime." Gabriel grinned. He had a talent of cracking a joke in the most stupidest times.

Castiel nodded. "Bye." And he was gone.

Balthazar and Gabriel looked at each other, worry washing over their faces. Then they got rid of the bodies. They knew this was going to end badly, in every way possible.

"You know that we can't let him keep doing this, right," Balthazar asked.

Gabriel sighed. "It was the first time. We'll just let him ... feed ... on us till we find a way to fix this."