Day 27

AN: I'm coming back for Christmas! This is my Christmas gift for y'all.

So I better NOT disappoint you.

Also, I noticed that the "that's it" at the end of Day 26 got some of you confused because you thought that it was the end of the story. I can assure you that IT'S NOT! It's called 50 Days and I will write 50 Chapters. Thought I should clear that.

Oh ouh, by the way I started a new fic. It is a Destiel AU called Always On My Mind. You can find it on my profile I guess. Check it out!

Have fun now reading this!

++++

My heart was beating irregular, pain shot up my spine and left a bitter taste in my mouth. I gritted my teeth, trying to stay focused. The burning was almost unbearable. "Fuck," I hissed.

Jensen pulled back. "Did I hurt you?" He loosened the grip around my ankle, face worried.

I shook my head. "No, keep going."

"Misha, your face is pale as fuck. You look whiter than a ghost costume." He bit his lip and shifted onto his other leg.

I rested my head against the wall behind me and gripped the cushions tightly. "Just. Keep. Going," I spit and pressed my eyes close.

Jensen sighed and tightened the grip around my ankle again, holding it still. He took the nail, that was currently stuck in my foot, his index finger and thumb and pulled, carefully. This action shot another wave of pain through my body. "I don't know how many times I've told you how dangerous it is to walk around barefoot, but here we are." He looked up and grinned, wiggling the nail between his fingers.
The first aid kit was already placed next to him, so once he had pulled the nail out he had opened the box and was about to spray some antiseptic on my wound.

"Ready?"

I nodded.

At first it was a nice feeling. It was cold and wet on my burning skin, but then I thought my foot was on fire and I had to check that this wasn't the case.
I must have pulled a face, because Jensen chuckled when he looked at me again. "Take it like a man, dude."

Instead of giving him a proper answer, formed with words, I stuck my tongue out.

"Mature, I see," he teased and grabbed the bandages from the kit. Carefully, he wrapped them around my foot until he thought it was protected enough. "That's it. You should get it checked, though."

I shook my head. "I've just been at the hospital, Jensen."

He nodded understandingly. "Mmmh-hm. What is it with you lately anyway?" He laughed.

I pushed him away - which caused him to fall on his back, still laughing - and glanced at him, trying to give him the best bitch face I had to give. That made him laugh even more and louder.

The door to Jensen's trailer opened and Jared came in, inspecting the scenery with full attention. His gave hovered over me for only a few seconds before it landed on Jensen, who was still on the floor (not laughing anymore).

Jared looked at Jensen with a million questions in his eyes and Jensen was trying to answer as many as possible with the right expressions at the right time. It seemed like they were having a conversation with just their looks. I hated it when that happened. It made me realise for how long they've known each other already, and that I was just a "squeeze-in".

All that happened in a matter of a few seconds, so if anyone else would have been with us, they wouldn't have noticed the awkwardness rising in the room. "Hey, guys," Jared said then, looking at me - actually my foot. He pointed to said foot. "What happened? Is it not enough that you've broken your arm? Now your foot as well?"