Day 6

AN: I don't know how this chapter is going to be, but I am really excited to write it. I try t update everyday and give you like 1000 words chapters, but if I ever don't update in a few days I will give you a long chapter. I know this makes no sense,  because I could always write long chapters but then I would end up letting Jensen and Misha having rough sex with each other somewhere on set and that wouldn't be aproppriated (yet).
buuuut I will try to make this chapter a bit longer and adding more destiel. destiel is love, destiel is life.
MIGHT BE DIRTY A BIT

So yeah, thank you for reading! I can't believe this story already has over 700 reads! You guys are the best, seriously! THANK YOU! I love you! And have fun with this chapter.

++++

The next morning I woke up; laying on Jensen's legs. We must have fallen asleep while watching the movie last night. Jared was all over the chair - it didn't seem to be comfortable at all but I could hear snores coming out of his mouth. I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes. Jensen looked like a cute little puppy. His mouth was slightly opened, he'd rested his legs on the table in front of him, his left arm was hanging over the couch and his shirt was halfway unbuttoned. I could see his muscled chest.

It was 7 AM; the men were still sleeping. I went for a run. On my way back I bought some coffee for me and the other two idiots.
My body was sweating really bad so I decided to take a shower in Jensen's trailer. His douche was way bigger and cooler than mine.
I pulled down the release located to the left of the entrance, and as soon as the water left their captures, my body relaxed. I lifted my head so the water could touch my neck before running down my skin; trickling around each shape of my body and down my legs until it parted with my naked body to mingle on the floor and fall down the small drain in the middle of the shower.
Suddenly the door went open. Jensen and I looked at each other in horror. Then he started laughing; closing the door saying, "Looking good, Mish."
I felt the heat raising in my body.
"You douchebag," I yelled after him.

When I went back into the "living room" Jensen and Jared were playing some video games - something where they have weapons and have to kill each other. I sat down on the floor; playing with a lint that was laying next to my crossed legs. As much as I loved being around them they tried to make me feel uncomfortable a lot. I was totally fine with that though. It's not like I never try to let them feel my payback - but I failed most of the times.
Jared was definitely into the game. He didn't stop throwing curse words at the TV. Whenever he got killed by Jensen he threw his head back - looking like a model for hair care products - and insulted him. He'd said words no one should ever hear. It scared me a bit that he knew these kinds of words. It was fun watching them.

"Sorry for what had happened earlier in the bathroom." Jensen whispered; placing his arm around my waist.
"You never apologize for such things."
"Well, I do know. Would you please accept that?"
"Sure?"
"So ... I was wondering if you, um, are ready for the kiss now?" Jensen asked. We always practiced our lines together, but not the kissing. It already felt weird enough.
"I am not sure. I will just improvise on how to touch you." I wiggled my eyebrows; looking at him seductively. He shook his head and laughed.

Sam left the bunker to get some food at the supermarket. Castiel was sitting at the big table; reading a book. Dean was in the kitchen; making a sandwich.
He was tired. So tired. All he wanted was things to be normal again - as normal as things could be for the Winchesters. He wanted the time back where angels and leviathans didn't exist. No that wasn't completely true. He sure as hell wanted that leviathans would go back into the purgatory and he wanted the angels to go back into heaven; fighting about who had the biggest wings. But he didn't want Castiel to be gone. He'd made his life so much better and that was something he would never tell a single soul. Why was life so complicated?
With the really tasty looking sandwich in his hands he went to Castiel. He sat down opposite him. The angel didn't seem to notice him. At least that's what Dean had thought.
Castiel totally felt his presence in every single bone of his body. The urge to look at him was stronger than anything, but he could fight it. He kept looking at the book; trying to read the words, but they didn't make sense. Dean coughed; trying to get the angel's attention.
"So, are you mad or?" Dean questioned after Castiel didn't react. Castiel let out a deep sigh and looked at his friend.
"No, I am not mad, Dean." And that was true. He wasn't mad, at all. He understood why his friend wasn't interested in him. If he wouldn't be in this human's vessel Dean couldn't stand his actual appereance. Not because he was ugly or something, but Dean would be scared and overwhelmed by his true nature.
"What is it then?"
"Just leave it, Dean," Castiel said and looked back down. He didn't want to talk about how he felt about the Winchester.  Dean wouldn't want to hear it anyway - he had made his point.
"Castiel, please. I don't want to lose you again."
"I am still here."
"Not in a physical way."
"You won't lose me, Dean. I am here. With you," Castiel whispered and looked into Dean's green eyes. He could see Dean's heart pounding faster.
"I ... Alright." Dean stood up; shaking his head and left the room. Castiel could feel his heart breaking - again. No matter what he would do, Dean would always reject him. He was too heterosexual. But what did that mean anyway?