Day 31

AN: First of all, thank you for keep on reading this. It's been over a year since I've published the first chapter. (Holy shit?!?!???!) And the first few chapters are just ... No. I feel like I became better at writing during the time, to be honest.

Do you remember the BOOBY ... chapter? Good times. I don't even wanna change it. The amount of time I've written Booby instead of Bobby is just ... Jesus Christ, pull yourself together, Marie!

Mind reading Always On My Mind and tell me what you think? I've only published one chapter so far ... But yeah, give it a try? You can find it on my profile.

++++

It was three in the morning and I still haven't slept. Unlike Jensen, who was slightly snoring against my chest, I was wide awake. Not that I wasn't tired, but ... Let's just say that having Jensen wrapped around my body wasn't exactly as comfortable as I imagined it to be. He was a restless sleeper - at least, this night. He kept on moving, trying to roll around or annoyingly rocking his hips against me. I was busy trying to keep him steady the whole time, too afraid he'd rip my sleeping bag apart. So I just pulled him closer to me, wrapping my legs around his. Wasn't the best idea I ever had, since it made the heat even more unbearable, but at least he stopped moving.

"Still awake," he croaked.

Shit. "Sorry, didn't want to wake you." I looked down on him. "Go back to sleep."

He snuggled impossibly closer to me and stroked my bare back. "You need some rest as well, Mishka." I could hear the mischief in his voice when he said this stupid nickname. He barely used it, but when he did it was a sign of fondness.

"I slept," I lied. "Just woke up a couple of minutes ago, because you were literally dry-humping me."

I felt his cheeks burn against my chest as he tried to hide. "No, I didn't."

I chuckled and ran a hand through his hair, messing it up. He immediately relaxed against me and let out a shuttered breath. It shouldn't be so appealing. Any of this. But it was and my body thought it should show it to the world - or in this case: Jensen.
I shifted uncomfortably, trying to hide my growing length. "Whatever, sleep," I demanded, brushing his hair with my lips.

"Can't," he muttered and looked up, his eyes dark as the night.

I reached around him to grab my phone and check the time. "It's almost four in the morning, Jensen."

"You woke me up." His voice was low and husky and very, very inappropriate.

"I didn't do it on purpose, dickhead. Now go the fuck to sleep or I will kick you out of my tent. Jared stopped snoring anyway."

He worried his lower lip between his teeth and looked away, brows furrowed. "Fine."

"Fine."

I inhaled deeply, held it for a second and exhaled slowly. This was so complicated and so hard to bear with. My emotions were all over the place and I was acting like a woman on her worst day of PMS.
This trip was supposed to get me a clear head and not to fuck everything up even more. But here I was, lying in a tent with Jensen in my arms. "Fuck," I hissed accidentally.

Jensen winced. "What?"

I shook my head unconsciously. "Nothing. I told you to sleep."

He snorted. "Because that's so easy."

"You did it once, do it again," I said weakly when I felt his lips grazing over my skin. "It shouldn't be that hard."

"Lately everything is hard when it comes to you," Jensen whispered so low that I wasn't sure if I'd actually heard it or was imagining things now.