Day 30

AN: Since I don't have to be anywhere the next one and a half weeks, I will try to write as much as possible. Thing is, I found my passion for sims again and feel so tempted to make an all-weeker (lol) and play it until I die. Ha. No just kidding. I won't do that *looks at laptop screen* That's not an sims 3 update, no, what are you talking about? *runs away*

+++

"Get up, Jensen," I demanded for the third time now as I got up myself, heading to the bathroom. Jensen groaned, but didn't move. He might have been more drunk than I've thought he'd been. Last night he seemed pretty normal, just a little clumsy - and very, very horny. "We need to get ready, old man."

I grabbed some fresh clothes from my bag and went inside the bathroom, turning on the shower - it was a bathtub with an additional curtain to turn it into a shower. The water pressure wasn't the best, but at least it was warm. I let it run a little bit, taking off my clothes and stepping inside. My back hurt and being in a weird position to take care of the cast around my wrist, didn't made things better.
It was okay, though, but then the curtain started moving towards me, like I was a magnet. I pushed it back with my hand, but it didn't stay there. "Stupid thing."

Jensen knocked on the door, interrupting my fight with the very handsy little shit. "Can I come in?"

"Uh, I'm naked," I offered weakly.

"Uh, and I have never seen penises in my life," he deadpanned.

"Well, no you can't come in."

"I need to brush my teeth, Misha!"

The curtain touched me again, making me cringe. "I told you to get up earlier."

I could hear him groan, followed by a frustration thud of his fists against the door. "Fine, hurry up, though!"

Fighting the curtain to leave my body alone, I muttered, "I take as long as I want." I bent down to grab some shampoo.

The door flew open. I startled, slipped, and fell over the edge of the bathtub. "You don-" Jensen stopped mid sentence, eyes wide open.

"Yeah, you've obviously never seen penises before," I said as I grabbed the towel that hung over the sink, to cover myself - still lying awkward on the ground. At first, I didn't notice the pain, because of all the adrenaline. "Shit."

Jensen, still frozen to the ground, swallowed hard. "I'm sorry, Misha. I-I didn't ... I," he stammered.

"Oh my god, calm down, Jensen and give me a hand."

He rolled his eyes, avoiding to look at me, but helped me up. "Is your arm okay? I am so sorry. If I would've known you'd fell over, I would've never stormed into here. I want to-" I shushed him with a finger on his lips.

"I am fine and done showering. You can do your thing now."

His eyes met mine and he gave me a weak smile, pulling on shoulder up. 'Sorry,' he mouthed.
I shook my head and took a step back to grab the pile of fresh clothes from the floor. "I'm getting us breakfast."

~

It was weird to look at Jensen. Stupid, I know, but it just was. He looked different. There was something about him that had changed and I didn't know what it was. The way he looked at me was different. He seemed shy.
Maybe it was because of the incident in the bathroom this morning, or because of what he'd did last night, or something completely different.

He sat across from me, scooping down the waffles I'd got us for breakfast. (The roadhouse had more to offer than just beer and liquors.)

"Not hungry," he asked, pointing at my plate with his fork.