Day 23

AN: I just wanted to say sorry. Sorry for my terrible writing, sorry for some plot holes (i feel like there are a lot), sorry for the late updates, sorry just sorry.

Also, I had this idea for a destiel AU last night and I am planning to write this one soon.

Do you think you would read that? It might be painful ... a lot :))) but apparently I love pain and I am sorry that you gotta have to suffer from that.

Okay, so yeah here is the new chapter ...

++++

Before I realised what I had done, Jensen squeezed my hand in response and smiled at me cautiously. The warmth of his hand and the tingling sensation of his skin on mine sent chills up my thighs. I swallowed hard.

That was the alcohol messing with me. Messing with my feelings. I kept telling me to let go of his hand and to go inside and dance with Vicki, but I couldn't. Damn alcohol, I thought bitterly.

That's when I remembered that Jensen's head was still resting in my lap, close to my crotch. Too close. I looked down at him. His eyes were closed and a small smile played around his lips. His chest was heaving in a slow, calm pace.

"You're staring," he said, suddenly.

I snapped my eyes back to his face, only to look at him for a second and then to the sky. It was beautiful. No clouds covered the view. You could see every star. I started counting them.

One, two, three, ...

"I like it when you do that," he breathed, still holding my hand tightly.

Twelve, thirteen, fourt- oh no I already had this one. Right, haven't had this one yet. Fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, ...

"Your eyes," he trailed off and sighed. "You are a really beautiful man, Misha."

Forty-nine, fifty, fifty-one, fifty-two, ...

"This is probably the alcohol talking." He laughed tiredly and let go of my hand. Seconds later, I felt his hand cupping my chin. "I enjoy our kisses," he murmured.

Eighty-seven, eighty-eight, eighty-nine, ...

"I wish you'd say something. You are always good in talking. Why not now? Make me stop. I'm getting myself in trouble, Mish." His body tensed a bit, but I still wouldn't dare to say a word. I knew I would make this situation worse and I didn't knew if I would be able to deal with the consequences.

"Say something," he said, commandingly. "Misha please!"

I finally looked at him. "Hundred."

He tilted his head, looking at me very confused.

"Um, I was counting the stars. They are pure and beautiful. It bothers me that I will never be able to see them from up close." I sighed and looked back at the stars. "They're so beautiful, Jensen. Just like ... you."

Jensen opened his mouth, about to say something, but he was interrupted by a weird noise. The door opened and Jared stepped outside, trying to focus his eyes and find us. The both of us startled and sat up straight. He grabbed the doorframe to support his body.

"Jensen? Misha?"

I wanted to say something, but Jensen covered my mouth with his hand and shook his head, mouthing me a don't. Surprised, I dropped my hands.

"Okay," Jared said followed by a hiccup. "I hope you're using a condom! I will keep your wives distracted!" He laughed and went back inside, closing the door behind his back.