Day 13

AN: I can't believe that this story has over 2K reads *uncontrollably sobbing* Thank you so so so much! Thank you for reading what my weird brain creates. Thank you for commenting. Thank you for voting. THANK YOU! You're the best <3

is it still going realistic?

++++

 Jensen and I got ready for the next scene. He flashed me an encouraging smile before he tapped my back and turned into Dean Winchester. It was fascinating. One moment he was that weird, funny man from texas who was always there for me and who meant to world to me and the next moment he was that broken character that had been gone through so much.

He was a fabulous actor.

"So ..." Dean scratched his head and sat down next to Castiel, looking for suitable words to use. "The things I am feeling ... They're real, am I right?"

Castiel couldn't breathe properly. He'd knew that they'd talk, but he'd never expected it to actually happen. Dean was great in avoiding things, so he hadn't thought they would get to talk about it in the next ten years. He searched for words in his brain, anything he could respond with, without sounding like a proper idiot.

He felt a lump growing in his throat. In front of him on the desk stood a glass of water. He gladly took a sip and somehow managed to look at Dean. Castiel nodded. "I think so."

Dean tilted his head and Castiel wished he could know what his friend was thinking. 'Friend,' he thought pensively. Could he still call him that? Where they really friends?
The fingers that he could feel almost imperceptibly brushing over the back of his hand, proved him wrong. Castiel lifted his gaze, looking into emerald green eyes.

"So ... What are we going to do now," Dean asked quietly.

Cas shrugged his shoulders. How should he know what they should do in this situation? He had never felt anything for anyone. Dean was the one who knew things. "I don't know, Dean. What kind of things are you feeling? I think we should get that answered first." Cas didn't know what had given him the strenght to say this, but he was slightly proud of himself. A little smirk appeared on his lips.

"You exactly know what feelings I'm talking about, Cas." A dark flame blazed in Dean's eyes, scaring Castiel.

Cas shook his head slowly, looking at his fingers. They seemed to be very interesting in this situation. They were long and fine structured. His fingertips were tingling as he thought about running them through Dean's hair.
Castiel rubbed his hands slightly over the fabric of his trousers.

He cleared his throat before he decided to answer Dean. "I think I am not really aware of what you're trying to tell me."  Well, that wasn't true. He knew exactly what Dean was trying to say.

The hunter rolled his eyes dramatically. "You're kidding me, right?" Dean moved closer to Castiel, taking the angel's hand into his. Castiel could feel the warmth of the Winchester running through his veins. His breathing doubled, unable to do anything.

"I think you're hot and you turn me on." Dean then said with a neutral voice, suddenly and totally unexpected.

Castiel didn't know what to say. The only thing that went through his mind was that Dean was only attracted to the vessel Cas was posessing. Of course he was. He couldn't stand Castiel's true nature. He couldn't touch him nor feel him. 

This was painful for Cas. Even though he hadn't expected anything else, he was really hurt. He couldn't look at Dean anymore. The smell emanating from him made Castiel feel really sick. All he wanted was to leave and never come back. Something in him broke.