Day 11

AN: I know it takes me quite long to upload a chapter sometimes and I am sorry for that! It's just that I have to work from monday to friday and I am home really late and then I'm watching Supernatural with my mom instead of writing. I hope you understand that.

So, um, I am really excited for this chapter and I don't know why. Sorry in advance for any typos or missing words. My friend will correct all the chapters soon, don't worry. We all got work to do, so it might take her a bit. But yeah, back to the chapter. It's the 11th one. Wow, time flies. Hope you'll enjoy it.

++++

"Don't you dare!" Jared's voice echoed through the hall. At first I thought he was yelling at me - that's why I immediately stood up straight and looked at him innocently -, but he wasn't. His eyes went past me; looking directly at Osric who was about to eat a cheeseburger. It wasn't just a cheeseburger though. It was Jared's cheeseburger.

'Oh boy', I thought and shook my head. 

No one simply eats Jared's food. No one. Not even Master Chau. I've done that once and I couldn't walk properly for like a week - or maybe an hour, but that's not the point. 

The short man dropped the burger and ran away - as fast as his legs could carry him. Jared didn't even try to catch him, he just simply walked to the table, grabbed the burger and ate it with a smile on his face.

"You're a horrible man, Jared," I said laughing. He turned around; grinning.

Before he could answer the director screamed, "Everyone get ready for the next scene. Filming starts in five minutes!"

"What are you doing here, man?" Dean Winchester looked at his long lost friend with tears in his eyes. He'd thought Kevin was dead. No, he was sure. Kevin was dead. He had seen his dead body laying on the ground; eyes burned out.

"I came back." His appearance flickered and the next moment he was gone.

'Great', Dean thought. His friend was a ghost now and he was stuck here now. They'd salted and burned Kevin's body. So what kept him here?

"Kevin," Dean whispered. "Come back! We need to talk."

Nothing. No Kevin. Just the silence that'd been always there whenever Dean was alone. He felt so lonely. Why was he feeling lonely? His brother was just a few rooms away from him and he could call Castiel anytime. Cas would come right away, right? Cas...

The Winchester shook his head and rested it in the palm of his tired hands. He was so sorry for what he'd been doing to his little guardian angel. After what had happened at the bar the other night, Castiel had never came back.

Dean wasn't even sure if Cas was still alive or not.

"Cas?" No answer.

"Castiel please?" His voice was shaky. Why did he try? He didn't even know what to say. The sound of rustling wings made him look up. Castiel looked at him questioning. His skin was a shade paler than usual and his dark circles made him look sick.

"You came," Dean breathed. Castiel titled his head. Still not saying a word. "Where have you been?"

"That doesn't matter."

Dean felt a blade pushing through his heart. It wasn't a real blade though, just the feeling of a broken heart. He sucked in a sharp breath.

"It does matter!" Dean stood up and faced the angel. "To me."

Castiel raised an eyebrow, a smile played on his lips. It looked so wrong. "So, you're only worried about me when I'm gone? That's nice, Dean." Another blade pushed through his body.