Day 7

AN: I would love you guys to tell me what you think about this story so far! I've put in a quite few references already and you didn't seem to notice them? I don't know??
I know it's not fast-moving and whatsoever, but that's what keeps it realistic, eh? Mmmhh. Do you like the Destiel or Cockles parts more? Please, tell me.
How about another Destiel chapter??? Because everything that happens between Dean and Cas is very important! *wink* Alright, here we go. Have fun! 
{this is the unedited version! there might be typos, incorrect grammar and whatever you can think of}

++++

Dean felt comfortable - as much as possible - around Castiel again since he knew why he was so attracted to him. He'd never believed he was gay anyway. But if Castiel wasn't inside of this human's body would he still feel whatever the heck he was feeling right now to him? In the end it would be just another normal man; no grace nor wings. Yes, Dean Winchester was sure - he wasn't gay.
Castiel suddenly sat next to him; not minding the personal space.
"What is, Cas?" A slight of annoyance swung in his voice. Castiel didn't answered. He took the Winchester's sandwich and ate it.
"Go into the kitchen and make me a new one," Dean demanded. Castiel smiled at him brightly before he left the room and headed to the kitchen.
"What a douche," Dean hissed.

Sam was sitting in his room when suddenly his phone rang. He looked at the display and it showed him Bobby's name.
"What's up, Bobby?"
"I have a case for you."
"Shoot."
"Vampires, West Wyoming."
"That's like a 20 hours ride!"
"Hurry!" Bobby hung up. The younger Winchester put on his hunting clothes and packed his bag. He was thinking about asking Castiel to beam them, but then he remembered Dean's voice in his head saying, "Last time you zapped me someplace, I didn't poop for a week."
"Dean! Cas! We've got work to do!" Sam yelled as loudly as he could.

"If you'd let me we'd be there within seconds!" Castiel complained. He wasn't in the mood for sitting at the back of the Impala for 20 hours. Especially not behind Dean. His feelings for this utterly beautiful man wouldn't go away. All he ever wanted was to touch him. He wanted Dean to touch him. Castiel hated that feeling. A lot. However, the Winchester brother's couldn't be persuaded.

"That's torture! I am an angel." Castiel pouted as he sat down in the back of the vintage car. Dean flashed him a smile, turned around and touched his knee; patting it.
"You'll survive it." Castiel's heart skipped a beat. Even after Dean turned back he could still feel his hand. It felt like his handprint was burning into his skin; leaving a mark - just like Castiel had left on Dean's shoulder. The angel ran his hands through his hair and leaned his head against the car's window. 

Bobby had sent a text message with the details to Sam's phone.

They walked down a dead, empty street. The shops were closed. The street lamps flickered and then they shut down; one by one. 
Someone grabbed Sam by his shoulder; knocking him out and pulling him into a black van. How couldn't they have seen it?
"Sam!" Dean's voice eachoed from the brick walls. Everything happened so fast. Why didn't Castiel help. 'Castiel!', he thought panically. He turned around to see that Castiel stood in a circle of holy fire.
"Dean! Watch ou-" Castiel tried to warn him, but one of the vampires hit Dean with a metal rod. A slight moan left his lungs before he fell to the ground. The vampires were laughing and making fun of the three idiots. Castiel couldn't believe what just happened. Sam was gone and Dean was laying on the ground; 
unconscious.

"Dean!" Castiel kept screaming. Fortunately, he saw his friend moving; grabbing his head in pain.
"Not ... so ... loud," Dean muttered. He slowly stood up. His head hammered as if he had drunken too much alcohol.
"What happened, Cas? Where is Sam?" Dean ran around in circles; trying to think clearly.
"I am so sorry, Dean! I don't know what happened. They must have used spells. Um ... Do you mind letting me out?"

____

"We have to think this through, Dean." Castiel tried to convince his friend, but he wouldn't listen. They'd found the place were the vampires hid and Dean wanted to attack them - all or nothing.
"At least, let me take a look at your head first. Let me heal you, Dean," Castiel whispered.

There it was again. The feeling. The urge. The desire. Dean avoided Castiel's gaze. He knew that if he'd look at him he'd get lost in his eyes. Castiel's eyes were blue. Not the ordinary sky blue, or the colour of the paint flaking off of the old shed in the back of the field, or even the little flowers that spring up by the side of the road. His eyes were blue like the sea, crystal clear blue-shimmering and crashing and churning. Looking into his eyes Dean could hear the waves falling against the shore, see the foam flying into the air. His eyes were blue like the sky right before the sun disappears - dark rich indigo, with specks of wild colours here and there. His eyes were blue like that warm wool sweater that people put on when the air gets that chill - comfortable, warm, familiar. His eyes were that kind of blue.
Dean couldn't think clearly any longer. The angel's eyes were looking at him too intensely. He threw the knife to the ground and ran up to Castiel; pushing him against the brick wall. He sucked in a deep, scared breath.

Castiel didn't knew what was happening. Especially in this moment where Sam needed their help. As rough as he had pushed Castiel aginst the wall behind him, Dean didn't touch him with his body. Castiel could've easily moved, but he didn't wanted.
Dean's hands were placed next to Castiel's head on the wall. The excitement grew in him. He wanted to feel Dean's lips on his.
"Just do it," Castiel said before he could have stopped himself from it. Dean pulled his eyebrows together; closing his eyes slowing, placing his lips on Castiel's. Adrenaline rushed through Castiel's veins. His heartbeat was uncontrollable. The warmth of Dean's mouth was breathtaking and distracting.

"CUT!" Jensen pulled back.
"Was that okay?" He sounded like a concerned mother.
"Yeah, definitely maybe." I laughed.
"What do you want me to do diefferent next time?" He wiggled his eyebrows.
"Do you want me to grab you tight and ... raise you from perdition?" I shook my head.
"That didn't make sense, Jensen."

++++

wow, okay. i am so sorry for this chapter! it sucks! ugh! but I cant be bothered to re-write it. I feel like shit and if I wouldn't have written this today I would have never updated again. (just kidding)
next chapter will be more cockles. i promise!
well, i hope you liked it?? leave a comment and vote? ♥

have a nice day !

THE GAY IS REAL!