Day 34

AN: First of all, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR THIS STORY! I would have never imagined it to get so many reads? Like, hOW?? I feel so blessed, but also unworthy because my writing isn't the best and my grammar sucks and all in all there are a ton shit of plot holes in this story (even tho I'm trying not to have them sigh). It's because when I started writing this all I wanted was to WRITE it and didn't care about it that much. Like ... I don't know, I just didn't plan things (I mean I had a rough idea and all).

But thank you so so so much for reading and liking and commenting! It makes me wanna finish this, even though I've been thinking about dropping this for more than once. But y'all keep me going so yeah thank you and kudos to you.

I really love y'all a ton shit okay?

*Dean's voice* Thank you for everything.

anyway, have fun reading

+++

Instead of saying anything else, maybe even take the chance of being more relaxed because of the alcohol and talk things out, Jensen turned on his heel and left the bathroom again. The air rushed out of my lungs with the door slamming shut. My heart was racing and I felt like I was going to pass out. I grabbed the sink for support, taking deep and slow breaths.
So, this was it. I couldn't believe it, didn't want to believe it, but it had been my fault. Frustrated because of my actions and his behaviour, I splashed some cold water in my face and went back to the booth.
Once I was back in my chair I ordered more Tequila shots.

~

"Fuck," I groaned as the sun shone through the window and in my face. It was too bright and hurt my eyes, making my head throb in pain. My mouth was dry from the lack of water in my body that had been replaced with alcohol.
A hand, so warm and soft that it set my nerves on fire, grabbed my arm and pulled me closer. For a second there I thought I was imagining things, but it felt too real not to be real.

"Don't curse." Vicki whispered and kissed my shoulder.

Why was she here, was the first thing I thought. She should be home, taking care of our kids. But the second thing that went through my head was relief.
I turned around, placing one hand on her hip and the other under her head. "You're here." I said and smiled, then asked, "Why?"

She rolled her eyes and sat up, pulling me with her. "You're obviously not yourself and I thought you could ... need a hand." She winked, but then went serious. "You shouldn't do this on your own. I'm willing to help you if you let me."

I swallowed hard and closed my eyes. I didn't deserve this woman. She was too pure, too good. It made my heart swell when I looked up at her and saw her smiling at me fondly. There was no anger, no disappointment in her eyes. We might were in an open marriage kind of thing, yes, but there was always the guilt when I looked at Jensen and wanted to do more than just looking. The only thing that had always stopped me was the fact that he was pretty damn married himself, but then one thing led to another and ...
I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her on top of me, stroking my thumb along her cheekbone. "Thank you."

She leaned down and kissed me, slow and tender. There was so much trust and love in the way she moved her lips on mine that I had to pull back a little, too overwhelmed to still feel like this after all these years. My breathing was hard and when I opened my eyes and met hers, we both smiled. "I love you, Misha. Always."

"I love you too." I said and took her face in my hands, carefully. "What happened yesterday? I remember nothing."

She brushed my hair out of my face and gave me a peck on the lips. Then she told me how Rob and Rich had called her and told her to get here to take care of me, because I've been really drunk and neither of them could've stayed for the night but stayed for as long as possible to keep me company and have an eye on me while waiting for her. She told me how I've opened the door to my apartment when she'd knocked, eyes red and a smug smile on my face. It was embarrassing to hear her telling me all these things I've said. I had wrapped my arms around her and pushed her against the wall, a little clumsy and uncoordinated, and had told her what kind of things I'd do to Jensen while rubbing my crotch against hers, over and over again until I've came in my pants.