Day 19 and 20

AN: Sorry that I haven't updated in ages. I was in england (I've been to Asylum 14.....oh you guys I just....). Hope you're okay with it :)
I'm making this chapter a lot more Cockles, okay? Destiel will be in it as well.

By the way, you should listen to Heffron Drive's album "Happy Mistakes" a lot of their songs are either Destiel or Cockles af! THE FEELS!

Have fun reading it x

++++

It was a sunny friday afternoon. The birds were still chirping. Some people lay in the sun, trying to get a tan. The roads were busy, men and women coming home from work. It was a sunny friday afternoon, yes, but not for Dean Winchester ...

"Cas?" Dean's voice trembled at these three letters. He hadn't seen Castiel in weeks, but he was sure that he had changed. Something about the angel was wrong, but he couldn't tell what it was.

The Winchester followed Castiel's gaze to the bottles. He counted them. One, two, three, four, five ... He stopped. This was embarrassing. His behavior after Castiel had disappeared, had been like a teenage girl. It would be fair if people would call him "Deana" from now on.

Castiel pulled his eyebrows together, eyes narrowing. "What happened," he asked, even though he knew exactly what had happened.

"You." Dean sat down on his bed again. He thought it would have been a better feeling to see his angel again, but it was just weird.

"Me?"

"Yes."

"I think I don't understand."

Dean exhaled annoyed. "You left me."

"About that ..." He trailed off, looking at the ceiling. What should he say now? He had forgotten what he and his brother had planned on telling Dean. The truth wasn't an option. Not yet. Not ever.

'I can handle this. I can do it. For Dean,' Castiel thought. They had find a way to make him stronger again. It was an odd way, to be honest, but it seemed to be the only way.

"I think you owe me an explanation."

The angel scratched his forehead. "I do owe you one, of course. But there's nothing much to tell you. My brothers called me, because there was an angel killing other angels and we didn't knew who it was. Um, it ... It took us quite a long time to find the angel. I had no time to tell you. It was a rough time in heaven. I watched over you and I would have come if you would have been in danger."

Lies. Lies. Lies. Castiel was a liar, but Dean seemed to believe him. Or at least, he wanted to believe him so much even though there was a tiny voice in his head telling him to dig deeper. Cas' blue eyes avoided Dean's.

"I was in danger ... Kind of." The deep, husky voice of the Winchester made every part of Castiel's vessel tingle.

The angel turned around, not looking at the eldest brother of Sam anymore. He couldn't face him for the next lie he'd tell him. "I won't do this again." He cleared his throat. "Promise."

He suddenly felt a strong, big hand on his shoulder. "Don't promise something you won't be able to keep." Dean's lips almost touched Castiel's ear. He frowned.

Every muscle in Castiel's body tensed as Dean leaned in and hugged him from behind.

"CUT!"

Jensen's arms were still tight around my body and before I could ask him to let go of me, he lifted me up. Jared came running, holding a scarf in his hands. As he reached us he put the scarf around my head. I panicked and tried to get out of Jensen's embrace, but he just tightened his grip around me.