Day 3

AN: This is the unedited version and friend of mine will correct this later. but since i dont want you to wait any longer I decided to post this chapter. hope you'll have fun reading it.

++++

It was a sunny early morning. Jensen and I were sitting on a bench next to my trailer. He had his phone in his hands, typing something really fast. I don't know how people could type this fast; I was really bad at it.

"So, um, could we start practicing our lines?" I asked. Jensen crossed his arms behind his head and looked at me.
"Sure." It was quite obvious that things between Dean and Castiel became more emotional. We didn't really talk about it; just read our lines out loud.

"Castiel? Cas? Please, let us talk for a minute," Jensen cried.
"What do you want ... Dean?" I spit out; trying to sound harsh. Suddenly he started laughing really hard and didn't seem to stop any time soon. I turned around to check if Jared was there, but he wasn't.
"Jensen! What's so funny?"
"Nothing, let's just continue, okay?" I shook my head and took a deep breath.
What do you want ... Dean?"  I repeated; this time more serious and questioning than harsh.
"You left. You left without a word. I was in trouble and you didn't help. Why are you angels so stubborn and careless?" 
"I am not allowed to be around you anymore. It is too dangerous. Why won't you understand that? Let me go."
"I can't."
"Let. Me. Go."
 I demanded, but my voice cracked at the end and I started coughing.
"Castiel's voice is my curse." I laughed.

____

"You need to let me go, Dean. Don't ever pray to me again." Castiel's voice was cold; no emotions could be found. It hurt Dean. A lot.
"I won't let you go. Unless you tell what's going on."  Dean clenched his hands into fists. He was angry. He' d thought that they were friends; family!
"Don't pray to me again." Castiel repeated and left. He was gone and Dean knew it was for good now. Dean slammed his hands against the wall; over and over again until blood was running down his fingers.
"I hate you, Castiel! Did you hear me? I hate you!" He started screaming and broke into tears.
Sam came home and called for his brother multiple times, but Dean was nowhere to be seen. He ran to his brother's room and tried to open the door. It was locked. He hammered against the stable wood. A surge of adrenaline rushed through his veins.
"Dean? Are you in there?" No answer; just a slight whimper. Sam kicked in the door and found a crying Dean on his bed. After all these years of hunting things, losing beloved ones, fighting for their lives and saving people he'd never seen Dean being like this before. A single man tear slipped down his face. He knelt down next to his brother and rubbed his back. This was so hurtful for Sam to look at. He had to do something. Something to make his brother happy again. 'Castiel!' he thought. 

"CUT!" Robert's voice echoed through the hall. Jensen wiped away his tears and Jared held his hand out to help his friend up. Robert leaned over to me.
"Next scene will include a kiss," He whispered. I stopped breathing and looked away. I wasn't ready for that yet. The thought of me kissing Jensen was killing me. 
"Get ready for your next scene, Misha!" Robert demanded.

Castiel was somewhere in Italy. He'd found proof that whatever was trying to kill him was there. Suddenly the phone in the pocket of his trench coat started ringing. He'd totally forgot about it. His hand enclosed the cold metal.
"Who is there?" He asked.
"Cas, it's me." Sam almost shouted.
"You and your brother need to leave me alone."
"I need your help! Dean ... He is ... He is about to ... die!" Sam cried.
"Sam! What happened?" Castiel's voice jumped up a few octaves. Before Sam could explain what'd happened Castiel appeared right next to him. He grabbed Sam by his shoulders and shook him.
"Cas, stop!" 
"Where's Dean?" Sam pointed to the direction where Dean's room was. Without thinking about it he rushed down the hall and opened the door to his room. Dean was laying on his bed. Blood covered his body. A lot of blood. His blood. 
"Oh god, Dean. I am so sorry," he whispered and bent down to his best friend's body. Castiel knew what he had to do. He focused his power into his fingertips and touched Dean's forehead slightly. It took longer than expected to heal him. After twenty long, exhausting seconds Dean opened his eyes. His lips parted to say something. But instead of asking what was going on, he reached out for Castiel's face. Castiel didn't know what to do; the hand on his cheek was distracting. He just sat there; glad to see his best friend after months. Dean's soft lips warped into a smile. Suddenly Cas felt the urge to experience how it would feel to press his lips onto Dean's. So he did.

"CUT!" I stepped back.
"That was awkward." Jensen chuckled and sat up straight.
"Sorry, if you want me to kiss you differently next time, just tell me." I joked. This conversation wasn't happening, was it?
"No, no, that was a good kiss." Jensen said. I could see that he felt uncomfortable.
"Howsoever, I was wondering if my kids could stay at your place tonight? Um, err, Vicki and I-"
"Don't tell me any details. I'll talk to Danneel, but I think it'll be alright." My phone started ringing.
"Sorry!" I shouted so everyone could hear it. Vicki had sent me a message say, "Hey, Babe. Maison is really sick. I'm staying with her at my mom's." Damn.
"Jensen? You don't have to ask Danneel anymore. Mai is sick."
"Alright. Do you want to stay over at our house tonight since we have a day off tomorrow."  I thought about it.
"Well, I'd bring West."
"Sure."

____

Jared, Jensen and I were sitting on the couch in the Ackles' living room. Danneel was with the kids. We could hear them laughing.
"Another round?" Jensen asked; pointing at the empty beer bottles. Jared and I nodded simultaneously. 
It was a fun evening. I've missed it. We talked about the season and what was going to happen. Jared seemed to be really exciting about the Destiel scenes. If I wouldn't have known it better I'd have thought that he'd started it all. But that was ridiculous, right?
At some point of the evening we started watching tv. Jensen kept bringing us beer. I was thinking about the script I've read earlier at work. Destiel was going to be really ... sexual. I glanced to Jensen. He was leaning against the couch with his back. His red flannel shirt was unbuttoned and the black jeans was fitting him perfectly. I really thought he was a handsome man. 

Howsoever, I started feeling a little dizzy after a while.
"I think I need some sleep," I babbled. My thoughts tried to connect with each other and make sense, but they failed. All I could think of was a unicorn running through a field of flowers. That looked funny so I giggled.
"Yes, I think the same." Jared punched me slightly against the shoulder; laughing.
"Can you carry me to a bed, Moose?" I teased. He threw his hair back and nodded. I bursted out laughing when Jared put his right arm around my back and his left arm under my legs. He lifted me up as if I weighed nothing. Jensen followed him to show him where I could sleep.
"Open the door," Jared commanded. I let go of his neck with one of my hands and opened the door. Jensen covered his mouth; trying to hold back his laughter.
Jared litterally threw me on the bed. I had to take a few deep breaths before I could say something. Everything was spinning and existed at least two times.
The soft blanket nestled around my drunk body. Suddenly I felt soft lips on my cheek.
"Goodnight," Jensen whispered.

++++

Alriiiiight. I don't know what to think about this chapter. Please leave a comment and vote! ♥